Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2047900 times)

A parabola is a quadratic equation.
Oops yeah forgot about that
I sucked at quadratics okay

Oops yeah forgot about that
I sucked at quadratics okay

learn to math noob

snortsnortsnort

no math huffing aloud

The upcoming update of things (This week) will include the new T-90 going to RTB and possible overheating for its machinegun. The Puma gets animated tracks and overheating for the anti-air version. Both will get a slightly improved collision box and a bit smoother driving. The stationary AA cannon(s) will go to RTB, too. Maybe only the small one for now since it's at the very end of my to-do list. And of course I will try to finish the Mi-24 Superhind.

If there's still time left at the end of the week I will try to fix the Humvee Avenger and update it, too.

Gravity Cat, best military themed add ons for Blockland.

The upcoming update of things (This week) will include the new T-90 going to RTB and possible overheating for its machinegun. The Puma gets animated tracks and overheating for the anti-air version. Both will get a slightly improved collision box and a bit smoother driving. The stationary AA cannon(s) will go to RTB, too. Maybe only the small one for now since it's at the very end of my to-do list. And of course I will try to finish the Mi-24 Superhind.

If there's still time left at the end of the week I will try to fix the Humvee Avenger and update it, too.

Yay!

Gravity Cat, best military themed add ons for Blockland.
I do agree on to a certain point.
He makes great stuff, don't get me wrong (i am all jelly of how he does stuff), but sometimes i do not agree with small things.
Like for instance, the bullets and stuff of the weapons.

I just can't accept such bullets i guess.
Just a problem at my side.

But yeah, i do agree.

I do agree on to a certain point.
He makes great stuff, don't get me wrong (i am all jelly of how he does stuff), but sometimes i do not agree with small things.
Like for instance, the bullets and stuff of the weapons.

I just can't accept such bullets i guess.
Just a problem at my side.

But yeah, i do agree.
gcats stuff fits in with gcats stuff. it doesn't work well with just about anything else.

gcats stuff fits in with gcats stuff. it doesn't work well with just about anything else.
Exactly.
I mean it's cool and all and i use it with pleasure, it's just those little things that make them not fit well enough with other stuff for my liking.
But i discussed this with Gravity Cat before (though it was mainly about his weapons) and we came to the conclusion that it is blocky but with a Gcat style to it. :)
And i still agree on that.

Suggestion:
Gravity, after you are done with releasing the updates, you should make the Abrams and Apache to fight off the Russian vehicles. (T90, Hind)I don't like the Abrams and Apache that's already made.

Abrams: Players sticking out, no MG
Apache: You can only shoot default missiles, and Mg that you can't even see down.