Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!

Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2040881 times)

i don't know why people say that, i'm pretty sure you're just bad pilots. i remember back in the days of WHEN I HOSTED redilub and i had some damn intense Apache duels and neither of us had any issues with it.

are we even talking about the same vehicle? i haven't used the apache in awhile, but i'm pretty sure it wasn't the easiest vehicle to control.

Wait, what? So are you considering about making the Apache and the Abrams or not?
Eh no. I don't see anything wrong with the Apache we have now. Even though the old Abrams kind of sucks I won't make a new one.

are we even talking about the same vehicle? i haven't used the apache in awhile, but i'm pretty sure it wasn't the easiest vehicle to control.
This one?

who is that
ZOWIE well played

if you didn't know what you were doing maybe, but redboba and i flew it perfectly. just takes practice, i guess.

The Super-Hind is now the most badass vehicle ever.

Question: How does one get a nice server-status like yours now that Destiny's old one seems to have exploded?

That would be Kalph’s hosting services.

And It can be yours too for the low price of $6 a month.

forget.

I need that super hind now gravy!

Today's GvR was excellent. But should enable howitzer next time. :U

forget.

I need that super hind now gravy!
I think I'll be able to finish it in the next couple of days ;)

Today's GvR was excellent. But should enable howitzer next time. :U
I shall.

finish in couple of days
Shounds cewl. That picture of the tanks and the 3 hinds ish amazing. Who made it?

Shounds cewl. That picture of the tanks and the 3 hinds ish amazing. Who made it?
Gravity Cat ?

I think I'll be able to finish it in the next couple of days ;)
I shall.

Don't forget to enable skycrane aswell.
Makes GvR less a helicopter attack spam fest.

Gravity Cat ?
Don't forget to enable skycrane aswell.
Makes GvR less a helicopter attack spam fest.
Hi my name is Gear !