Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2048002 times)

Suggestion:
Gravity, after you are done with releasing the updates, you should make the Abrams and Apache to fight off the Russian vehicles. (T90, Hind)I don't like the Abrams and Apache that's already made.

Abrams: Players sticking out, no MG
Apache: You can only shoot default missiles, and Mg that you can't even see down.
My brain farted while typing this so nevermind ._.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 09:36:39 AM by Gravity Cat »

Will the Hind be compatible with the Height Control script?
Also, can we have some pictures of it?

Knowing your standards I anticipate something awesome (:

Apache: You can only shoot default missiles, and Mg that you can't even see down.
Incorrect. You need to download the "homing rocket launcher" and then the rockets become guided.

When i saw OP,
Weapons CX-30( The old thing)
There needs to be more weapon in the weapon.

Incorrect. You need to download the "homing rocket launcher" and then the rockets become guided.
Did you seriously just type that

When i saw OP,
Weapons CX-30( The old thing)
There needs to be more weapon in the weapon.
Yeah what about the futuristic weapons ? Shouldn't there be like links to them ?

Yeah what about the futuristic weapons ? Shouldn't there be like links to them ?
Yeah, but i think his should put them into one pack, instead of multiple spread out files.

?
It shoots a 50 damage blue rocket that slightly tracks to players.
Pretty close to what he said.

Will the Hind be compatible with the Height Control script?
Also, can we have some pictures of it?

Knowing your standards I anticipate something awesome (:
Yes it will have Height Control and no pictures. You might be able to actually try it today.

My brain farted while typing this so nevermind ._.

Wait, what? So are you considering about making the Apache and the Abrams or not?

Wait, what? So are you considering about making the Apache and the Abrams or not?
I don't think hes going to do it.
Considering how dumb the "balancing" ideas are and how the Abrams and the Apache are no match to Gravity's vehicles.

Plus there is already an Apache out there that is pretty decent imo.

Plus there is already an Apache out there that is pretty decent imo.

the handling on it is pretty terrible, but otherwise, it's great.

the handling on it is pretty terrible, but otherwise, it's great.
i don't know why people say that, i'm pretty sure you're just bad pilots. i remember back in the days of WHEN I HOSTED redilub and i had some damn intense Apache duels and neither of us had any issues with it.