Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2079875 times)

Fun fact: with the adrenaline syringe you can change you direction of movement in the middle of the air.

I would love the "unnamed pack," but as heartbreaking as it is, I don't think we'll get it. :'(

Yeah, I think it would be great if he released that, but it's not like people haven't attempted to try to get him to release it. It's sad to see something like that go to waste, honestly.

Yeah, I think it would be great if he released that, but it's not like people haven't attempted to try to get him to release it. It's sad to see something like that go to waste, honestly.
I think he scrapped it all, its not like the majority of Blockland wanted those weapons, though.

AS he said, he not working on them anymore. He not going to releases them for a long time, stop asking.

Why do you guys keep asking for gravity cats private gun pack?

Why do you guys keep asking for gravity cats private gun pack?

thats the problem. It's not even a PACK anymore, he scrapped it. People are asking for something that will never happen, and they will probably keep doing so.

It still there, just broken and unfinished.

It still there, just broken and unfinished.
What it's not broken
The pack just lacks a bunch of weapons and balancing. GC just doesn't want to work on it and after all this constant begging he wouldn't want to release the entire pack.

Why doesn't he want to work on it? Simple: he worked on it for so long and had so much stress while
developing the pack that he lost the desire to work on it.

I get an error whenever I start a game with the default weapons pack. It says it's missing Weapon_GCatsSpecialWeapons/CI_Bleeding.png.

Yea, gravity fogot to add the kill icon for if you use bleeding damage.

I get an error whenever I start a game with the default weapons pack. It says it's missing Weapon_GCatsSpecialWeapons/CI_Bleeding.png.
Oi.

Yea, gravity fogot to add the kill icon for if you use bleeding damage.
No it's there I just didn't change the filepath.

Kalphs hosting service is dead now, I might get an RTB server or we just use Alex' (blockbuilder1) RTB server.

For now we're using AlexBlobs server.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 01:28:19 PM by Gravity Cat »

Wait whats alex hosting?