Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2048093 times)

Man,its so good,thanks so much.You deserve a cookie  :cookie:

Oh and before i forget,can i have a endless zombies map?

Downloaded too much
My computer barfed

Can someone make the gems, diamonds, gold, etc from the Treasure Hunt gamemode into a standalone item? I think the models look great.

Hey, question. I forgot what key it is to shoot the grenade launcher on some of the default styled weapons. What is it again?

Hey, question. I forgot what key it is to shoot the grenade launcher on some of the default styled weapons. What is it again?
Hit Numpad 0 (clear ghost brick)to switch between the grenade launcher and the rifle.

Hit Numpad 0 (clear ghost brick)to switch between the grenade launcher and the rifle.
Okay, thanks.

Three week bump because reasons.

This may have been answered already but here goes: how would I go about changing the damage output of each individual weapon? 

These weapons do almost no damage to a lot of physics vehicles.  I think I counted something like nine shots from the RPG to blow up the T-90.  I tried editing the damage output for the shotgun by itself for example, but no change.  I suppose the reference for damage output is located elsewhere.

oh, this is bad, for me, the raycast weapons didnt done any damage to bots, i thought:
"something is wrong"

well, the Kalashnikov (AK47) fire sound also exists on ROBLOX

Can someone make the gems, diamonds, gold, etc from the Treasure Hunt gamemode into a standalone item? I think the models look great.

Why do people still post on this?

Why do people still post on this?
They think gravity is still active/alive

"Last Active:   March 07, 2015, 06:56:20 PM"

The RTB toggle ammo option isnt working. There is ammo no matter what for my server when I use this.

The RTB toggle ammo option isnt working. There is ammo no matter what for my server when I use this.

has to be because of another weapon pack enabled at the same time. probably is.