Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2048227 times)

Dear Gravity Cat

You are the reason why i got obsessed with Blockland. You are the reason why i love to host Shooter servers. So with that being said, it would mean the world to me if you brought back your old large scale TDMs that you used to host back in 2008-2010. With the awesome guns that had nice effects, and smooth animations.

Just because theres no maps shouldnt stop you, just make a map using MODter.

Love CTrooper

They think gravity is still active/alive

"Last Active:   March 07, 2015, 06:56:20 PM"
Brick Blood - Download v1.3 (04.01.2015)
Replaces the default pain emitters with 1x1f blood particles. Blockheads can also explode when taking lots of damage.

Has RTB preferences to define how much damage a player/bot has to take to lose its head or explode.
He made an update a little over a month ago, not like he's completely abandoned BL.
Hes just partially abandoned us lol

It'd be really nice to see a couple more updates come about though...

I only want his smart explosives he never released

He made an update a little over a month ago, not like he's completely abandoned BL.
Hes just partially abandoned us lol

It'd be really nice to see a couple more updates come about though...
Uh, AdinX..? That post is from almost five years ago..

Yes but if you look closer the update for the add-on  is 4-1-2015

Most deserved bump
ignore

That also happens to be the OP.

Hey guys, I have a problem. Whenever I am hosting (and using the weapons) The kick of the kick of the guns replays on my screen, like say someones shooting, my screen springs upward.

bump
Oh hey, I remember when he made those a really long time ago :o

I'm having a problem where whenever somebody dies their camera freezes, almost like their player has been deleted.

I'm having a problem where whenever somebody dies their camera freezes, almost like their player has been deleted.
Please elaborate.

Remember when he used to make Addons... :c