Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!

Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2048064 times)

whoa it actually happened

And many of you thought this day whould never come. :)

stuff yeah i love these, but where's the hind bby.

every ones rejoicing but i'm sad that gravity cat dosn't play anymore,  :panda: I've played his servers since i started blockland in 2010...

every ones rejoicing but i'm sad that gravity cat dosn't play anymore,  :panda: I've played his servers since i started blockland in 2010...
na man, i know those feels, anytime i'd see his server up i'd try to get on. Lol.
People just get bored of the game and leave, if they come back is another story, i took a very long break from blockland and came back.

Since I and Gravity Cat stopped actively playing this game, I have decided to give out links to Gcat's last few projects:
NOTE: All of these addons are unpolished and only about 90% done. I can't guarantee that these won't break things but so far they've proven to work reliably.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cd91749o85cewd3/Weapon_GCatsSpecialWeapons.zip

Yep, that is the legendary weapons pack.
Features: "Authentic" Accuracy - bullet spread decreases gradually while firing and while moving around. Using the iron sights and crouching increases accuracy.
Tracer rounds: Just type in /tracer to toggle tracer rounds.
Several RTB Preferences I can't think of: Toggleable options such as infinite/limited ammo, headshots and wonky bullet entry mechanics.
Bipod: The bipod gives you a passive bonus while it is in your inventory. It increases accuracy while crouching for rifles and such.

Yeah i know i got more dumb questions. :
When i went on your server i realized that most of these where WIP ( also on this forum thread ) but i was thinking
if you could release the done weapons. for a beta release. I sorta think we waited long enough. and if you release beta then most people will shut up about releasing the done weapons for awhile. then you can keep working on the others and and they wont be beta till later on in 2012 and for the done ones i think it would be best by September or
October.
Im just giving you an idea.
If only 1 or 2 weapons are done then we could wait. till December or November.
Im just giving you an idea on what to do. :l
i guess waiting roughly 5 years paid off in the end

thanks guys, appreciate it sorry for annoying you about it gcat
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 01:01:20 AM by Rockinboy2000 »

Keep the dream alive... Anyways, I've always waited for him to release his private weapons for a long time, and now Gear the Great has placed them along with more masterpieces on Mediafire. I cannot thank you both enough.

Now of course, keeping the dream alive involves more than bumping an old topic with over 1,000 pages. So, I think it's time for something new... What were some of the memories you had of Gravity Cat and his servers and close friends? I remember the endless zombie servers he used to host, plus capture the flag, and one of his most recent (and last) servers, the flood of -- (forgot the year). It was a "mess around" server that was flooded and there were ships everywhere... And that's when I experimented with the add-ons enabled on that server, which included C4. It was great because I could place more than one c4 bomb and have them explode all at once.
Ahhh... How I will miss him...

now for some puns:
He really had a gravitational pull on Blocklanders!
Never furget about Gravity Cat!
Never furvet!
I used to play his TDM servers and I always left without a scratch!
I always used to orbit around his servers.
All his add-ons are purrfect! Of course I had to make that one...
He always thought outside of the box!
When he left Blockland, things became catastrophic!
He always planet ahead...
-catsnip-

I was just downloading his last add-ons, then suddenly Mediafire pops up an advertisement for Roblox. What a coincidence!

I can't get Gamemode_EndlessZombies to show up in my gamemodes section.

I can't get Gamemode_EndlessZombies to show up in my gamemodes section.
I think its because that is a Slayer gamemode, not a blockland gamemode. Download slayer then choose the custom gamemode and enable slayer and endless zombies in the add-ons list

I think its because that is a Slayer gamemode, not a blockland gamemode. Download slayer then choose the custom gamemode and enable slayer and endless zombies in the add-ons list
Oh, thanks.

Can't believe this topic is not dead. Even after 6 years. Holy stuff.