Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2079893 times)

« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 11:32:43 AM by Rotten Cheese »

How long will we have to wait?
I see you have a lot of WIP's, wh not finisih one before you start an another?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 12:17:01 PM by popman98 »

Give us a pic of the XCR.

teehee
Are you seriously that lazy to not notice the OP?
Yes, I view the latest page first. I knew Gravity would make the mistake he did with the model. You gave the gun a STANAG magazine but said it did more damage than the SA80. The XCR can be chambered in 7.62x39mm and 5.56, the magazine you gave it would make it 5.56, firing the same caliber as the SA80 and doing the same damage as it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7JHbnLy8ek

Basically just add more curve to the magazine, I also think you should change the sight on the gun to a holosight.
You should also add a gas block  to it, the random cylinder sticking out of the front of the gun looks handicapped without it.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 12:26:42 PM by chaseyqurt »

Nice Progress, can't wait for official release.

Yes, I view the latest page first. I knew Gravity would make the mistake he did with the model. You gave the gun a STANAG magazine but said it did more damage than the SA80. The XCR can be chambered in 7.62x39mm and 5.56, the magazine you gave it would make it 5.56, firing the same caliber as the SA80 and doing the same damage as it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7JHbnLy8ek
-doublesnip-

Basically just add more curve to the magazine, I also think you should change the sight on the gun to a holosight.
Nononononowait. It's correct. The XCR in the pack fires the 5.56, like the SA80 and both bullets have the same speed/damage.
And actually I'm kinda happy with the gun now. But yeah, maybe a bit more curved.
And earlier this day I noticed some guns have the wrong zoom factor ._.

Nononononowait. It's correct. The XCR in the pack fires the 5.56, like the SA80 and both bullets have the same speed/damage.
And actually I'm kinda happy with the gun now. But yeah, maybe a bit more curved.
And earlier this day I noticed some guns have the wrong zoom factor ._.

Higher damage, but fires slower than the SA80 (XCR is faster than SA80) and has alot of recoil.
:V

:V
The question was
The G3 is good because it's got higher damage than the other assault rifles, right?
Now it should make sense :P

Yesterday was funnn.
Let's make more fun today.