Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2079793 times)

i love these :D im gonna chuck at cookie at you!  :cookie: (throws at Gcats skull)
Never throw things at people's heads. You never know what comes back!

:P

Never throw things at people's heads. You never know what comes back!

:P

Nuclear warheads.

DIGITALS new avatar is hilarious.
Also, grav, would be be able to settle with less ammo for the 40mm grenade launchers, for more power? Because, no one uses the M79 or the other one at all. Because its hard when you have an M79, and you have to shoot someone twice with a radius, and an insanely long reloading time.

:3

Also, server won't be up today/tonight, sorry. Promise you all that it will be up tomorrow at some point.

Also, grav, would be be able to settle with less ammo for the 40mm grenade launchers, for more power? Because, no one uses the M79 or the other one at all. Because its hard when you have an M79, and you have to shoot someone twice with a radius, and an insanely long reloading time.
Uhuh. I'll think about the whole 40mm grenade stuff.

:3

Also, server won't be up today/tonight, sorry. Promise you all that it will be up tomorrow at some point.
Good to know.

Well, I'm on my dad's mobile, so this is taking a while. But I think you should make at least one suppressed sniper have a night vision scope. I'm on a road trip, so...

Give it some thought ok?

Well, I'm on my dad's mobile, so this is taking a while. But I think you should make at least one suppressed sniper have a night vision scope. I'm on a road trip, so...

Give it some thought ok?
Use my night vision goggles.
Thaaaat simple it is, boy :P

Use my night vision goggles.
Thaaaat simple it is, boy :P

thanks for telling me this, I wanted to act out a night sniper with OSR and I could not but now  I have an idea >:)

Gravity cat, I for one appreciate what you're doing for this community and having put up with the community for as long as you have. I really look forward to the release of this pack, and I hope that anyone with a half a brain will appreciate your hard work as much as I have. I have just recently tested your weapons pack on Digital's server and I honestly don't think I've seen something this revolutionary in this game so far. The reload animations are as smooth as butter and the iron sights are amazing. I have one weapon in particular I would like to compliment you on, the flare gun. The flare itself is really amazing, the way is looks, and works is fantastic. I hope that my post is an adequate enough thank you for your hard work.

Gravity cat, I for one appreciate what you're doing for this community and having put up with the community for as long as you have. I really look forward to the release of this pack, and I hope that anyone with a half a brain will appreciate your hard work as much as I have. I have just recently tested your weapons pack on Digital's server and I honestly don't think I've seen something this revolutionary in this game so far. The reload animations are as smooth as butter and the iron sights are amazing. I have one weapon in particular I would like to compliment you on, the flare gun. The flare itself is really amazing, the way is looks, and works is fantastic. I hope that my post is an adequate enough thank you for your hard work.

You forgot to give him a hug :P

slows you down depending on the whole weight
I was talking about that. I need to lern2preview

Hey, its kinda of cool, a lot of weapons in this pack were in Kane and Lynch, and i hope someone will make some builds.

No XCR on weapon list?

Ooooo all the preferences are done!