Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2079682 times)

Instead of adding more stuff animate the ones you have

Instead of adding more stuff animate the ones you have
My pack, I can do what I want.

You are currently the highest replied modification discussion topic.

By 5 pages so far.

My pack, I can do what I want.

It's a 10 minute thing for 2 weapons gcat

Either you are superfast or the animations are simple.

wut does WIP stand for?
LOVE U GCAT CUZ UR DA BEST WEAPON MAKER EVA IN BOCKLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so release the ones that are finished

The finished ones, still may have glitches, due to how the ammunition system is set-up and slight animation errors.
The bullet entry system, and sight system, are not finished. (The sight system seems to have no impact on accuracy, and you are not slowed down (yet) upon using it.)

wut does WIP stand for?
LOVE U GCAT CUZ UR DA BEST WEAPON MAKER EVA IN BOCKLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WIP stands for Work In Progress.

Think before you post. "Bockland" is not a real game.

Go make your own weapons. Stop bugging Gcat. Do what you want with your weapons.

Anyways, Gcat, did you change up those AP mines? They work like the TF2 sticky bombs. Make a cap on the amount you can place instead of instant killing the person that puts too many up. (You can place ___ number of AP mines. If you place another one over the limit, the oldest AP mine you planted explodes.)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 09:28:24 AM by HikerBob »

The finished ones, still may have glitches, due to how the ammunition system is set-up and slight animation errors.
The bullet entry system, and sight system, are not finished. (The sight system seems to have no impact on accuracy, and you are not slowed down (yet) upon using it.)

WIP stands for Work In Progress.

Think before you post. "Bockland" is not a real game.

Go make your own weapons. Stop bugging Gcat. Do what you want with your weapons.

Anyways, Gcat, did you change up those AP mines? They work like the TF2 sticky bombs. Make a cap on the amount you can place instead of instant killing the person that puts too many up. (You can place ___ number of AP mines. If you place another one over the limit, the oldest AP mine you planted explodes.)
I hope you mean the state-bug I mentioned earlier with "animation errors". The bullet entry system works and is theoretically finished. Don't know if I or someone else comes up with good ideas later, which I might add. And it should be obvious that you can't shoot accurate while aiming and moving around. And just because you look trough the sight does not mean that you can't walk fast.

I hope you mean the state-bug I mentioned earlier with "animation errors". The bullet entry system works and is theoretically finished. Don't know if I or someone else comes up with good ideas later, which I might add. And it should be obvious that you can't shoot accurate while aiming and moving around. And just because you look trough the sight does not mean that you can't walk fast.

come on just the mines and the breach charge

Whoops, forgot to answer your edit.
Yeah, yesterday I started to think about that, too. I had to clear all mines (thank god that I made a command for that) every 5 minutes because some people always spammed the whole map with it.

come on just the mines and the breach charge
No.

Whoops, forgot to answer your edit.
Yeah, yesterday I started to think about that, too. I had to clear all mines (thank god that I made a command for that) every 5 minutes because some people always spammed the whole map with it.
No.

why ?