Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2079720 times)

So, how accurate is the finished XCR going to be? And yes, Digital's server using GSF maps = not fun. What's the problem, you ask?

Paradise: Never find anyone unless you can walk to their base. Then, spawnkillers galore!
San Andreas: Weird glitch makes my vision horrible at all but 3 angles. What is UP with that?

I love this pack. So many new things. I mean, come on man, it's got freaking IRON SIGHTS! And limited ammo! And reload animations (eventually)! And the silencer actually reduces flash and - get this - LESSENS THE SOUND RADIUS, actually SILENCING THE GUN instead of just changing the sound from a <bewm> to a <pifff...>!

Ninjaedit: 176get
I was thinking about making the SA80 a bit inaccurate when single firing, but more accurate as the XCR when rapid firing. So the SA80 would be more accurate overall, and the XCR when firing single rounds.
And that thing is a suppressor...

I was thinking about making the SA80 a bit inaccurate when single firing, but more accurate as the XCR when rapid firing. So the SA80 would be more accurate overall, and the XCR when firing single rounds.
And that thing is a suppressor...

In European countries, isn't a silencer a "muffler" on a car? My bad. Over here in the States, most people use both words. I know that suppressor is the proper term, I just call it a silencer because it's easier to say, and that's what I'm used to.

And go ahead with the XCR/SA80 accuracy thing. Sounds good.

The G3 is good because it's got higher damage than the other assault rifles, right?

In European countries, isn't a silencer a "muffler" on a car? My bad. Over here in the States, most people use both words. I know that suppressor is the proper term, I just call it a silencer because it's easier to say, and that's what I'm used to.

And go ahead with the XCR/SA80 accuracy thing. Sounds good.

The G3 is good because it's got higher damage than the other assault rifles, right?
Higher damage, but fires slower than the SA80 (XCR is faster than SA80) and has alot of recoil.

How come when I try to join your server it just says "Sending punch packet...", but 3 other people could connect?

How come when I try to join your server it just says "Sending punch packet...", but 3 other people could connect?
I can't decide who is able to join and who not. Well, you seem to be one of the unlucky ones...

it seems that there are more who can't join than those who can

I can't decide who is able to join and who not. Well, you seem to be one of the unlucky ones...

I got in.
Powned, bitches!

It seems I can't join your server when there is a few people on, and it has no ping...
BUT HERE'S THE CATCH:
When the server is full, it has ping and I would be able to join, IF it were not full...
I hate my router :(

sorry to say it, but ...

also, I included an attatchment for gravity.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 09:22:02 PM by lol0237 »

The problem with raycast in general, and it was a problem with the T+T pistol, is that players are big and slow, making raycast suck in blockland period.

Also, pistol sniping tanks is stupid

LOL.
I guess it'll fit in for unrealistic weapons. But not this pack.

notice the damn attatchment. ^^^^

If oyu haven't read the
comic (like I was forced
to) it won't make sense.

notice the damn attatchment. ^^^^
Noticed.
Happy now? :P

your server crashed :c
Several times yesterday, I know... :3