Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2079829 times)

Lets spend another three pages talking about gravitys avatar!
I will start:
Your avatar quality has been decreasing every time.
Uhuh.

XCR model is nearly done.

Can we see the XCR :D?

The suppressors will reduce the radius in which you can hear the weapon and will reduce the muzzle flash to a little smoke thingy. But the bullets will do less damage. For example: The M21 does 50 damage. But the suppressor will reduce it to 40 or 45 (not sure about that), and I think the rest is obvious then :P

Good. Most weapons simply have a reduced noise, and keep the eye-burning muzzle flash.
This weapon set is becoming very innovative.

Uhuh.

XCR model is nearly done.

Will it have any kind of scope or sight? Or will it just use iron sights?

Will it have any kind of scope or sight? Or will it just use iron sights?
Like the SA80, an ACOG. Btw, noone ever corrected me, the SA80 has a SUSAT, not an ACOG scope.

Uhuh.

Glad to see someone that doesn't understand sarcasm. :D
Edit: This is the most replied to topic in Modification discussion!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 10:48:52 AM by Mr.jacksaunt »

Glad to see someone that doesn't understand sarcasm. :D
No. I just don't care.

Would you mind telling me when the server's up?

Would you mind telling me when the server's up?
theres a thing in the post that tells you hurr durr

HOLY OMG stuff forget IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS, and.... ITS GONA BE AWSOME WHEN ITS RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XP

maybe you could add a 4 10 gauge shotgun (itty bitty shotgun has really tiny shells pretty cool)

Um gcat...that .50 cal sniper is pretty malevolent in ammuntioncare too make it 4...Also,them m700 needs 8 rounds or not but it would be cool if you could.Besides that i still have to test the m79,all the explosives except breaching charge,and a few others i dont remember.

Um gcat...that .50 cal sniper is pretty malevolent in ammuntioncare too make it 4...Also,them m700 needs 8 rounds or not but it would be cool if you could.Besides that i still have to test the m79,all the explosives except breaching charge,and a few others i dont remember.
I chose the Truvelo because it was the only .50 rifle with only 1 shot I found. This is because of balancing. Even tough the fact that it takes some time to reload/etc, it's in use very often. Most of the time for close-range sniping/etc. because noone seems to be able to achieve a headshot/aim properly/lead the target/etc. These are also the same reasons why people run around with rocketlaunchers.
Sometimes it seems like Digital and I (+ some others) are the only people on the whole server who can handle the rifles/etc.

I chose the Truvelo because it was the only .50 rifle with only 1 shot I found. This is because of balancing. Even tough the fact that it takes some time to reload/etc, it's in use very often. Most of the time for close-range sniping/etc. because noone seems to be able to achieve a headshot/aim properly/lead the target/etc. These are also the same reasons why people run around with rocketlaunchers.
Sometimes it seems like Digital and I (+ some others) are the only people on the whole server who can handle the rifles/etc.

I love ranged sniping and trying to get headshots. I just can't to it with 500 ping, so I go shotgun or P90 most of the time. If I didn't have the lag I do in Digi's server, I'd be using the M700 alot more. It's just that it's hard enough as it is to track someone, correct for drop, and time a shot, when it takes 3 seconds to shoot AFTER I've clicked :P

I love ranged sniping and trying to get headshots. I just can't to it with 500 ping, so I go shotgun or P90 most of the time. If I didn't have the lag I do in Digi's server, I'd be using the M700 alot more. It's just that it's hard enough as it is to track someone, correct for drop, and time a shot, when it takes 3 seconds to shoot AFTER I've clicked :P
Hehe, when the lag goes up I usually change from sniping to driving a tank :3