Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2079713 times)

come on just the mines and the breach charge
-_- Just leave him alone. When its done, he'll release the whole thing.

Dangit GCat, you didnt put mount points on the AT4 with no hands :c
(I wanted to use it as a rocket launcher replacement model, its smexy C:)

-_- Just leave him alone. When its done, he'll release the whole thing.

Dangit GCat, you didnt put mount points on the AT4 with no hands :c
(I wanted to use it as a rocket launcher replacement model, its smexy C:)
Oh great. More people who take stuff without asking... that's the last thing I need now.

Oh great. More people who take stuff without asking... that's the last thing I need now.

Hmm that sucks...

On-topic even moar:Tested the explosives:Smoke based nades make me lag and the ap or atp whatever was fine.

Light vest and gasmask are wicked

Nice work G-CAT

Take? Excuse me?

Digi hosted a server with your pack on it. I downloaded shapes. I really liked your AT4 so I tried using the model as a rocket launcher replacement untill the pack came out. It didnt work because the item model has no armatures.

In what way did I take anything? :C

Take? Excuse me?

Digi hosted a server with your pack on it. I downloaded shapes. I really liked your AT4 so I tried using the model as a rocket launcher replacement untill the pack came out. It didnt work because the item model has no armatures.

You took the model. He didn't give permission for anyone to take the models after visiting Digi's server

Take? Excuse me?

Okay okay, sorry, my fault.

You took the model. He didn't give permission for anyone to take the models after visiting Digi's server
No. He wanted to, but due to the fact I always remove unneeded stuff in my models, it didn't work.

I hope you mean the state-bug I mentioned earlier with "animation errors". The bullet entry system works and is theoretically finished. Don't know if I or someone else comes up with good ideas later, which I might add. And it should be obvious that you can't shoot accurate while aiming and moving around. And just because you look trough the sight does not mean that you can't walk fast.

- Bullet entry system (WIP)

No more suggestions!

Ah, because the bullet entry system was WIP on the OP.
Also, if you want ideas, it may be a good idea to change the OP.

But I notice no difference to my spray pattern and spread of the bullets when using the sights or not (standing). Looking down the sight is supposed to increase accuracy and zoom, but people could keep their weapon on sights everywhere they go, which makes no movement change OP.

I do know that accuracy is lowered when moving, but for some weapons, the spread is the same. (Although your pack is good enough to include spread increase)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 02:38:55 PM by HikerBob »

Ah, because the bullet entry system was WIP on the OP.
Also, if you've asked for ideas, it may be a good idea to change the OP.

But I notice no difference to my spray pattern and spread of the bullets when using the sights or not (standing). Looking down the sight is supposed to increase accuracy and zoom, but people could keep their weapon on sights everywhere they go, which makes no movement change OP.

I do know that accuracy is lowered when moving, but for some weapons, the spread is the same. (Although your pack is good enough to include spread increase)
Changed. The "no more suggestions" is related to weapons. And I know I have to think about and change the spread once more.

Changed. The "no more suggestions" is related to weapons. And I know I have to think about and change the spread once more.

All the changes here are good changes.
 :cookieMonster:

I'm glad you're one who is willing to take good steps toward making an awesome weapon pack and refining it.

All we'd need would be a server-side mod:

Forced no-crosshair. (We'd also need a working version of that no F-zoom mod.)
bang, ironsights is now nesesary if you wish to aim well.

Noticed.
Happy now? :P

You just made my week.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 02:50:03 PM by lol0237 »

All we'd need would be a server-side mod:

Forced no-crosshair. (We'd also need a working version of that no F-zoom mod.)
bang, ironsights is now nesesary if you wish to aim well.
Forced no-crosshair would be something, too. To the no-standard-zoom, on my server it seems to work, but not on Digitals...

Hmmm... that gives me an idea.

A (gui, I guess.) required for certain servers, and a mod for servers to require this mod. (IF server detects that you don't have the mod, you are auto-kicked. :D?)

If the servers have this mod enabled, then it will require certain settings to be on (i.e. no-crosshair) to be enabled/dissabled.

Gui is keybound, open the gui to see the server's required settings.

If the settings don't meet the server's requirements, you get (loopkilled, forced spectator, no spawn, etc.)

IF the settings are fixed to the requirements, you are free to play.

Have it also detect F-Zooming.

If you f-zoom and the server says you're not allowed to, you get a kick/small ban.

Would that be possible?

(IF server detects that you don't have the mod, you are auto-kicked. :D?)
This pack is made of win, most people will download this. Someone that doesn't like it for some reason and doesn't download it, would get kicked out of almost every server. That wouldn't be very ":D", now will it? :c

Hmmm... that gives me an idea.

A (gui, I guess.) required for certain servers, and a mod for servers to require this mod. (IF server detects that you don't have the mod, you are auto-kicked. :D?)

If the servers have this mod enabled, then it will require certain settings to be on (i.e. no-crosshair) to be enabled/dissabled.

Gui is keybound, open the gui to see the server's required settings.

If the settings don't meet the server's requirements, you get (loopkilled, forced spectator, no spawn, etc.)

IF the settings are fixed to the requirements, you are free to play.

Have it also detect F-Zooming.

If you f-zoom and the server says you're not allowed to, you get a kick/small ban.

Would that be possible?
I just try to disable that function completely and/or force that part of the GUI to be always invisible/etc.

Yeah.

Forcing it with an RTB pref would be the easiest way though.

edit:
This pack is made of win, most people will download this. Someone that doesn't like it for some reason and doesn't download it, would get kicked out of almost every server. That wouldn't be very ":D", now will it? :c

I was suggesting the gui-thing as a seperate mod.

It was just an idea.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 04:07:09 PM by lol0237 »