Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2079772 times)

Never throw things at people's heads. You never know what comes back!

:P

hmmmm a ban?

:P

AP Mine spam comes raining down on you.

Gravity cat, I for one appreciate what you're doing for this community and having put up with the community for as long as you have. I really look forward to the release of this pack, and I hope that anyone with a half a brain will appreciate your hard work as much as I have. I have just recently tested your weapons pack on Digital's server and I honestly don't think I've seen something this revolutionary in this game so far. The reload animations are as smooth as butter and the iron sights are amazing. I have one weapon in particular I would like to compliment you on, the flare gun. The flare itself is really amazing, the way is looks, and works is fantastic. I hope that my post is an adequate enough thank you for your hard work.
Aaaah, it's nice to hear something else as "OMGZ!! Dis iz s0 amaz!ng!!11oneeleven" :3
And yes, this pack is more or less revolutionary. I don't think there was ever a (good) pack with realistic styled weapons. Alot of people don't like it when you leave the Blocko-style-road, but I just don't care. And stuff like the entry system/etc was never made before.

No XCR on weapon list?

Ooooo all the preferences are done!
Look closer :P

are they almost done ?
AP Mine spam comes raining down on you.
That means no.

And today I might add the mine-limit thingy. Or the scoped hunting bow. Or... something else :P

And today I might add the mine-limit thingy. Or the scoped hunting bow. Or... something else :P
Suppressed M21? Hey, maybe that one could be gray/green! And the bow would be cool. Mine limit, maybe a preference?

Suppressed M21? Hey, maybe that one could be gray/green! And the bow would be cool. Mine limit, maybe a preference?
Of course a pref. And no, I'll keep the colors.
I might try the bow.

Go nuts. So, you're done with almost all the preferences! It's time - to PARTY!

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Go nuts. So, you're done with almost all the preferences! It's time - to PARTY!

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
Well, too bad the pack does not only consist of RTB preferences :P

Well, too bad the pack does not only consist of RTB preferences :P

Could you possibly put up a server?

Could you possibly put up a server?
Aye.

Btw, I just added a little Show Ammo pref :3

Aye.

Btw, I just added a little Show Ammo pref :3

Wait, that's yes right.
Yes, it is! :D

Hey Gcat when we have a XCR in 1st person view do you se the hands ?

That means no.

For the mine-limit, try allowing up to the number of mines you desire. And then, when someone puts another AP mine down, the oldest AP mine explodes. Otherwise, if you have AP mines back all the way you came from, and it simply says "You have too many AP mines!", the player is forced to blow up all of them, or go all the way back to blow up his last mine to keep moving forward. If he goes back, it's a waste of time and he'll be attacked, and if he blows them all up, he'll have no defense against the enemies running on his path. If he kept blowing up the AP mine he last put down, he could not have any progress going forward, either.

Hey Gcat when we have a XCR in 1st person view do you se the hands ?
Stupid question. Of course.

For the mine-limit, try allowing up to the number of mines you desire. And then, when someone puts another AP mine down, the oldest AP mine explodes. Otherwise, if you have AP mines back all the way you came from, and it simply says "You have too many AP mines!", the player is forced to blow up all of them, or go all the way back to blow up his last mine to keep moving forward. If he goes back, it's a waste of time and he'll be attacked, and if he blows them all up, he'll have no defense against the enemies running on his path. If he kept blowing up the AP mine he last put down, he could not have any progress going forward, either.
I might add another command so players can clear their own mines. The current command clears all mines.

Hi
Yo.