Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2048358 times)

the point is that LTL (less than lethal), gas and other low pressure rounds cant be fired in semi so pump is required so its a smart feature

Exactly. Also, the Pyramid is perfect for TDMs. However can you please set up at least the class thing you had on Southampton Docks? I get pretty tired of the same old Vector.

What's with the airforce insignia on the G36c.

Gravity, I have an idea type thing.
If a weapon has a scope (XCR, RPG-7, L85, R700, etc), and you reloaded when you where sighted, it would go back to hip and then reload, but if it has standard iron sights, it would reload while you where aiming.
I just think having to go and un-sight is just way to time consuming and seems awkward.
Yeah, maybe later.

the point is that LTL (less than lethal), gas and other low pressure rounds cant be fired in semi so pump is required so its a smart feature
Good to know.

Exactly. Also, the Pyramid is perfect for TDMs. However can you please set up at least the class thing you had on Southampton Docks? I get pretty tired of the same old Vector.
The pyramid is a bit too small, not enough open space imo.

Only on the rendering, not ingame. I just felt like putting a logo onto it :P You want it ingame, too?

[Edit]
Fixed the raycasts by basically doing nothing.

[Edit]
Fixed the raycasts by basically doing nothing.

Good ol' Grabiteh :D

Also, my hands are loving freezing. Got sent home from school yesterday for migraine headache and my entire right arm went numb. I'm scared :C
You have AIDS.
Or maybe you had a heart attack.
Or a stroke.
Or you have hepatitis.
Or staph.
And so on.

um i don't piss this guy off but i think he should a place where he posts the finished one to download.

um i don't piss this guy off but i think he should a place where he posts the finished one to download.
When the whole packs finished you can download it. As of right now, no.

Only on the rendering, not ingame. I just felt like putting a logo onto it :P You want it ingame, too?
Nah, it looks sort of out of place but it looks nice at the same time.

I wonder what Gravity is planning now.

After seeing that gun, I wanted to render my stuff too.

I wonder what Gravity is planning now.
Hopefully it's the tomahawks.

You have AIDS.
Or maybe you had a heart attack.
Or a stroke.
Or you have hepatitis.
Or staph.
And so on.
Woohoo! I has aid--- wait a minute.

The U1 Iroquois by Peaceful war is my favourite helicopter. The model is decent, but no sounds and the blade animations are a bit messed up, as well as the coloring.
Now guess what I'm doing...

The U1 Iroquois by Peaceful war is my favourite helicopter. The model is decent, but no sounds and the blade animations are a bit messed up, as well as the coloring.
Now guess what I'm doing...
Actually I think it was strato's.

Actually I think it was strato's.
The description.txt says it was made by Peaceful War.

The description.txt says it was made by Peaceful War.
I think he edited it. I may be wrong though.