Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2079937 times)

I correct, stop posting here.

I noticed yesterday that %player.crouch doesn't return anything anymore. Badspot removed that player variable or am I doing something wrong again? Not long ago it worked fine...

Gravity cat, you should save players scores before they leave, so if you get say, 300 points and crash, you don't lose them all.

Gravity cat, you should save players scores before they leave, so if you get say, 300 points and crash, you don't lose them all.
I thought about that too, and giving most of the weapons rather high prices so you have to play for a bit to get other stuff...

I thought about that too, and giving most of the weapons rather high prices so you have to play for a bit to get other stuff...

I actually made an addon that does that, it's on RTB, granted I can understand you wanting to make your own version.

different map instead of SA?
I don't like it very much.

I agree with you. Gsfs maps take away the fun of building.

And which map?

I agree with you. Gsfs maps take away the fun of building.
But we are talking about it in relation to the TDM.

I noticed yesterday that %player.crouch doesn't return anything anymore. Badspot removed that player variable or am I doing something wrong again? Not long ago it worked fine...

Could you upload your vehicles with the modified physics?
Just for all us fans, because they're awesome.
You mean the slower tank and jeep?
Yes, because they're more ballanced.

What do we get if we tell you?

Mr. Anderson loves the smell of burning flesh and bones in the evening...

You mean the slower tank and jeep?
Yes, because they're more ballanced.
I'll upload them later.

What do we get if we tell you?
What do you want for telling me?

M1 Garand :V
Hell yes. M1 Garand was used in a lot of wars too so it would be versatile for a time-based TDM.

Are you still thinking of adding a semi-auto rifle?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 06:15:30 PM by Celtic Wolf »

What do you want for telling me?
I'd feel silly asking, espically since this isn't a big deal or anything, so I'll just tell you the answer:
player.isCrouched();

Hell yes. M1 Garand was used in a lot of wars too so it would be versatile for a time-based TDM.

Are you still thinking of adding a semi-auto rifle?
Hm, yes.

I'd feel silly asking, espically since this isn't a big deal or anything, so I'll just tell you the answer:
player.isCrouched();
Okay thank you. Works fine now^^

I will update later. Maybe with a new map...