{K} Krypt - And the new leader and co-leader are...

Poll

0 (0%)

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: {K} Krypt - And the new leader and co-leader are...  (Read 546004 times)

HAY IM NOT IN PIC >:O

Do you know why I'm not in pic?

I WAS ACTUALLY WORKING

Do you know why I'm not in pic?

I WAS ACTUALLY WORKING
Modelers don't build

Loopy, stop being butthurt and get back here, I removed the voice and you have admin again. The reason I did that is because frankly, I don't care what you think of people's apps, you have no power to judge them. I'm not saying you can't have opinions, but keep them to yourself. This goes for all non-admin members.

Oh wait, there aren't any non-admin members that aren't me. Which brings me to my next step. Administration. Yes, I'm finally introducing it. I will be selecting members for administration shortly. If you don't get selected, do not complain, and rather show me that you're worthy of being in administration.

That is all.

Will the selection be on your server?
If so, please PM me the results. I'll check them later.

I can't join today D:

What did you want us to do? I can join tomorrow in the California morning.

Will the selection be on your server?
If so, please PM me the results. I'll check them later.

No, I'll be posting the results later in the topic.

I can't join today D:
What did you want us to do? I can join tomorrow in the California morning.

I just wanted people there to discuss and view the clan build. I loaded its template and minor constructions have begun.

I also got an idea while on the server about just how we're going to build the entire thing. I will be assigning teams of members to build certain sections of the city. Said teams will be announced later.

I wasn't butthurt. I was going to say "G2g guys see ya later" but I couldn't talk. I had to leave anyways regardless.

I wasn't butthurt. I was going to say "G2g guys see ya later" but I couldn't talk. I had to leave anyways regardless.

Oh. I thought you left because... okay, nevermind.

I don't know if I'm going back on. Just rented ODST so I could try out the HRMB. You saved what I fixed on the street before Mak loaded his app right?

I don't know if I'm going back on. Just rented ODST so I could try out the HRMB. You saved what I fixed on the street before Mak loaded his app right?
I did.