{K} Krypt - And the new leader and co-leader are...

Poll

0 (0%)

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: {K} Krypt - And the new leader and co-leader are...  (Read 545373 times)

My mom yells at me and tells me to do the dishes. Then she bitches some more about how I never reply to her text messages when i'm with my friends. Then she yells some more.

Does not compute.

Teenagers tend to think their parents are terrible. In some cases, they are, but far less than many would lead you to believe. My parents are great,

Krypt Be in Story:

To get my story more lined up, I wrote down the Chapter list and some character descriptions:

Makanix: Various Events Notes

Chapters:
1: Aboard the Argos
2: Tom and iEvent
3: Erased and Regenerated
4: Competing in Krypt
5: Revenge
6: Avialliance 
7: Mayday 
8: 2011
9: Synthesis
10: A New World
11: Fleeing From Darkness
12: Building Infinia
13: Turn for the Worst
14: Returning Home
15: Real Time

Character Notes:
(WARNING: Spoilers)

Makanix: The main protagonist and narrator. A young 16 year old engineer employed by the clan ARES. Often referred to as Mak, he has brown hair and green eyes, wears goggles on his forehead, a green hoodie, and ripped green pants covered in pockets. 

Comrade: The mysterious leader of ARES. A man in his late 40s. Has black hair and wears a gray ARES uniform with a darker gray captain's coat. 

Ting: The Co-Leader of ARES. Ran for Co-Leader of iEvent after ARES shut down. 

Poiuyt: Also the top row of the keyboard backwards, Poiuyt is a dangerous criminal responsible for Tom's accident. Has stress induced white hair and wears a gray prison uniform. Is currently cryogenically frozen in an ARES prison. Later escapes due to a power failure. 

Tom: The leader of iEvent. Due to an incident caused by Poiuyt, he now wears a life support helmet with a monitor on the front that changes with his emotions. Also has robotic legs and hands. Usually wears a dark purple suit with a red tie, but at meetings will wear a light blue suit with a bright green tie, iEvent colors.  Tom is probably around 30, but has no physical age to distinguish this.

Raeyok: The leader of  Krypt. No info yet.

Khoz: A video game fanatic that uses technology to bring game weapons to reality. Competes with Makanix to make better devices. 

Dr. Cyan: An inventor that competes with Makanix to make better devices. Wears a lot of blue. Generates a portal to an Alternate Reality.

Mack: The leader of Avialliance. No Info Yet.

Xeo: Co-leader of Avialliance. Later discovered to be Poiuyt.

Otto: A resident of the Alternate Reality. Is capable of controlling the area.

Sgnir: Pronounced "Sig-ner". An employee of iEvent that followed Tom to the Alternate Reality. 

Is Comrade Russian? I think he should be. And a commy.

Guys
I was bored and decided to model

As practice.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 06:29:15 PM by KadeBL_ID12958 »

Guys

As practice.
Great, but not very blocko.

Edit: Why are there tiny buttons on it?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 04:00:43 PM by TheKhoz »

Great, but not very blocko.

Edit: Why are there tiny buttons on it?

Maybe i should make them smaller then.

Guys
-snip-
As practice.

DAYUM SON

Also Mak, where's your version of the TRON disc?

DAYUM SON

:D

I'll have to look up some compositing to make it glow

Nonexistent, cause I'm lazy...

My parents are fine.
My sister is insane though.

And sometimes usually sister + parents makes for a load of shouting and screaming.

Don't get me wrong, my parents piss me off plenty, just not enough to make me truly hate them.
Sister is a different story.

I made a tophat.

For TopHat? :o

Also I like how I never made an app for KT lol.

Also Kyzor, instead of making a new topic, I vote just start all over again. Control + A and backspace. Start fresh with that stuff.

For TopHat? :o

Also I like how I never made an app for KT lol.

Also Kyzor, instead of making a new topic, I vote just start all over again. Control + A and backspace. Start fresh with that stuff.
Naw, I imagine Top has enough.
Pic?
Renders really strangely, and needs beveling. So..not now.