{K} Krypt - And the new leader and co-leader are...

Poll

0 (0%)

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: {K} Krypt - And the new leader and co-leader are...  (Read 545642 times)

I didn't expect it to lag, hehe. In fact, I've never had my game lag because of high poly weapons, but I like them to be low. Maybe bevel the mag, and add grooves. Dunno how that would look, though.
Last time I beveled a mag people got mad at me, and adding grooves ruins the thompson look.

Oh, well, I have no idea what a thompson is, so I didn't realize that. And beveling would take away the blandness, but I can see where they're coming from. Good luck with it.

Oh, well, I have no idea what a thompson is, so I didn't realize that. And beveling would take away the blandness, but I can see where they're coming from. Good luck with it.
Wait you have no idea..?

ONLY THE BEST 1900's SUBMACHINE GUN!!

Oh, I see. I has a bland mag. But a beveled looking one. I'm not a big gun guy.

Oh, I see. I has a bland mag. But a beveled looking one. I'm not a big gun guy.
Take a look at the hat in the picture then

It's a decent model, but it would be nice if it had some more color, like a wooden (wood-colored) stock for instance. Is it possible for you to get a couple more shots of the gun, but from different angles? I'd like to see more of it before I make a decision.

I like it, but what's your point? I like it a lot. You make it?

It's a decent model, but it would be nice if it had some more color, like a wooden (wood-colored) stock for instance. Is it possible for you to get a couple more shots of the gun, but from different angles? I'd like to see more of it before I make a decision.
It's brown..?

I like it, but what's your point? I like it a lot. You make it?
Yeah I made it.  I thought since you didn't like guns..

It's brown..?

Oh holy stuff wow I didn't notice that was part of the gun, I thought it was your arm or something. My bad. In that case, a couple more shots with different angles on it would be awesome.

Oh holy stuff wow I didn't notice that was part of the gun, I thought it was your arm or something. My bad. In that case, a couple more shots with different angles on it would be awesome.
Most guns these days have stocks colliding with the arm so I thought, screw it.

I'm making a hammer but can't get the two halves to separate well. It's ticking me off. Is there a way to split one face into two? And just one face, not a narwhal-load like loop cut. Er, this is in Blender.

EDIT: Did it by loopcutting, but that added a bunch of silly faces I don't need. Oh well. Thoughts on it?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 11:08:46 PM by Wynd_Fox »

I'm making a hammer but can't get the two halves to separate well. It's ticking me off. Is there a way to split one face into two? And just one face, not a narwhal-load like loop cut. Er, this is in Blender.

EDIT: Did it by loopcutting, but that added a bunch of silly faces I don't need. Oh well. Thoughts on it?

Looking pretty nice, Fox.

I cannot blender for my life.

Looking pretty nice, Fox.
Thanks. I realize it's an awful angle, and I dunno what's up with those triangles. It's one face. It's done, so if you want I can try and get a better angle.

Gotta love it when girls you used to like months and months ago ask you if you have a girlfriend. Pfefhh.