Author Topic: the bathroom wall  (Read 6544 times)

I saw "###-###-#### CALL FOR love" in a bathroom stall once, before realizing that it was in the mens bath room and then men would be calling asking for love to a man who wants love.

I saw "###-###-#### CALL FOR love" in a bathroom stall once, before realizing that it was in the mens bath room and then men would be calling asking for love to a man who wants love.
Unless a father brought in a little girl to take a stuff then it wouldn't says be men. Trust me, I've seen opposite genders in their opposite gender bathrooms. But they're just little kids too :C

Unless a father brought in a little girl to take a stuff then it wouldn't says be men. Trust me, I've seen opposite genders in their opposite gender bathrooms. But they're just little kids too :C

So a little kid wrote a phone number to call for love on a wall? Ahem...

You live near me?...

:D
Great, a friendly neighborhood rapist!

These were written on bathroom walls:

"Here I sit, I try to stuff, but broken hearted, I only farted."

"In the days of old, when nights were bold, and toilets weren't invented; I took a load in the middle of the road, and walked away contented."

I honestly saw this low-quality picture of a "dented" snake, with writing on it that said "This richard is broke"

What the forget?

This is why we don't go to Giant.

Bump for funny topic.

I once saw on a bathroom wall these words:
"Those who write on bathroom walls roll their stuff in little balls"

So I thought about it and then wrote this:
"Those who read those words of wit, eat those little balls of stuff"

I walked into a public bathroom, and imploded.

There was a surprisingly well drawn sketch of some researcho picture about 8 feet up on the wall. It confused everybody. So well drawn, so high up...

It stayed there for the whole year. I don't think many people wanted to take it down.

There was a surprisingly well drawn sketch of some researcho picture about 8 feet up on the wall. It confused everybody. So well drawn, so high up...

It stayed there for the whole year. I don't think many people wanted to take it down.

Speaking of that, someone draw a carrot on the wall, then the annoncments came on the next day saying they'll give anyone 20$ to tell them anything they know about it.