Poll

Idea: Space Nazis in ss13, yes or no?

Yep
No

Author Topic: Space Station 13: *gasp*CENTRATION (SS3D)!  (Read 606054 times)

byond://68.44.156.181:18000

Sandbox server

Anytime we find a game where you can host or make a village you always have the same people who want to be incharge or create the server.

We already have dropshocks adding more servers just splits people up even more.

? you don't need to make a server its pointless.

Anytime we find a game where you can host or make a village you always have the same people who want to be incharge or create the server.

bushi ruined heaven and hearth for me that way :(

Mines just sandbox, its for people who want to just build ships. Probably will ever be me and my sis but I put here in case others wanted to join.

bushi ruined heaven and hearth for me that way :(

I never played that..

but seriously... theres always someone whos like

WELL GOING OFF TO MAKE MY OWN VILLAGE WHOS JOINING!!!?

It's like seriously forget off stop trying to be incontrol and just play the game.

I'll give dropshock credit because hes always been the guy who host this type of stuff.

But if youre someone random just join one of the loving servers.

I never played that..

but seriously... theres always someone whos like

WELL GOING OFF TO MAKE MY OWN VILLAGE WHOS JOINING!!!?

It's like seriously forget off stop trying to be incontrol and just play the game.

I'll give dropshock credit because hes always been the guy who host this type of stuff.

But if youre someone random just join one of the loving servers.
Mines just sandbox, its for people who want to just build ships. Probably will ever be me and my sis but I put here in case others wanted to join.
Not many people enjoy sandbox, so I made my own server so I could sandbox whenever I want. I just posted it here incase someone wanted to sandbox for a bit. You act like Ill steal all the players from Drops - Seriously, this is sandbox were talking about here. You can piss and moan all youd like but its not like its really going to effect anything, people will still go to drops, including myself, and when I want to build a ship or something Ill go on my own server

Jess, you need to shut the forget up and stop complaining about every game. First is Haven and hearth, now it's this game. You're still going on about Haven and Hearth too. Seriously. Stop. You dont have control over everything.

I didnt even read your post colten... yours clearly doesnt apply because its just for stuffs and giggles.

Jess, you need to shut the forget up and stop complaining about every game. First is Haven and hearth, now it's this game. You're still going on about Haven and Hearth too. Seriously. Stop. You dont have control over everything.

Lol, haven and hearth sucked because our entire forum was like!

HEY WHERE MAKING THIS VILLAGE, OK!?

Everyone goes there next thing you know! IM MAKING MY OWN VILLAGE BITCHESSSS EVERYONE JOIN.

All previous work lost because generic moron number 2 made another village.

Rinse repeat over and over and over again, say what you want but damn so few blocklanders play anymore compared to waht it was.

Lol, haven and hearth sucked because our entire forum was like!

HEY WHERE MAKING THIS VILLAGE, OK!?

Everyone goes there next thing you know! IM MAKING MY OWN VILLAGE BITCHESSSS EVERYONE JOIN.

All previous work lost because generic moron number 2 made another village.

Rinse repeat over and over and over again, say what you want but damn so few blocklanders play anymore compared to waht it was.
Who CARES if they were making their own villages? Jesus christ, Jess. It doesnt matter. Calm down and stop trying to take control over what people are doing in these games.
Also colten, join back in my server. There's not very many people.

What game mode is it?

Who CARES if they were making their own villages? Jesus christ, Jess. It doesnt matter. Calm down and stop trying to take control over what people are doing in these games.
Also colten, join back in my server. There's not very many people.

Taking control would be what you do every game such as SS13 and HaH.
You love being incharge of large people and having the influence.

I'm merely fustrated because we get something going, then it gets torn down in a matter of seconds because you 13 year old kids cant appreciate the game and you just want to control everything.

Once again, say it with me. Not trying to control anything. loving tired of the million servers.

I'm merely fustrated because we get something going, then it gets torn down in a matter of seconds because you 13 year old kids cant appreciate the game and you just want to control everything.

Once again, say it with me. Not trying to control anything. loving tired of the million servers.
Because hes good at it? Thats why in both this and H&H his server/village is successful

One server. One loving server is what we've made.
I didnt make this because I love being incharge of stuff, I wanted a blockland-only server and most of the admins are stuff on gibbed servers.
People dont even have to join mine. I dont care one way or another, but it's a place to get away from the gibbed admins because everyone get's banned for stupid stuff on them.
Edit:
Jess, I'm not taking control of anything. I'm not forcing people to join my server. I'm not some dictator. I'm giving people the chance to join my server.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 11:17:15 PM by Dropshock »

Jess is on her period, just ignore her.