Poll

Idea: Space Nazis in ss13, yes or no?

Yep
No

Author Topic: Space Station 13: *gasp*CENTRATION (SS3D)!  (Read 605998 times)

One server. One loving server is what we've made.
I didnt make this because I love being incharge of stuff, I wanted a blockland-only server and most of the admins are stuff on gibbed servers.
People dont even have to join mine. I dont care one way or another, but it's a place to get away from the gibbed admins because everyone get's banned for stupid stuff on them.
Edit:
Jess, I'm not taking control of anything. I'm not forcing people to join my server. I'm not some dictator. I'm giving people the chance to join my server.

But i dont think you understand, im not saying youre forcing anyone or anything.

The reason you host servers in exactly what i said, theres no middle or lesser thing about it, nor is it a bad thing. Youve just molded it into me hating on you for making servers, i never pointed you out and said DROPSHOCK STOP MAKING SERVERS YOU SUCK, i even credited you saying thats your thing that you do. But yes you like the control factor of it no matter what way you spin the web.

All that pisses me off is how theres 100 people always making servers and villages and crap.

never drink mountain poo unless you want your ass to fall off.

All that pisses me off is how theres 100 people always making servers and villages and crap.
There's one server that we've made here, and on Haven and Hearth, one village wouldnt work. At all.

You need more admins to keep an eye on the server.

Taking control would be what you do every game such as SS13 and HaH.
You love being incharge of large people and having the influence.

I'm merely fustrated because we get something going, then it gets torn down in a matter of seconds because you 13 year old kids cant appreciate the game and you just want to control everything.

Once again, say it with me. Not trying to control anything. loving tired of the million servers.
((find better games))

Lol I was a battle Chaplain and me and the detective took out the entire syndicate ship at the start

Ha, some guy set the chemical lab on fire, and I died, so the doctor put my brain in a robot.

Gibbed 4 is full of friendry atm :/

I'm in some loving server full of randomkillers and stuff, its annoying as all hell.

Right now they locked everyone up (theres 2 randomkillers and about 4 other people) in some jail cell and they locked the whole station down.

I just broke some Reef dude out of prison :D

Come join GS13, I am a a battle Chaplain and I can kill whoever I want in the name of jesus.
hahahahha

Come join GS13, I am a a battle Chaplain and I can kill whoever I want in the name of jesus.
hahahahha

thats loving awesome bro

i was devising a master scheme to kill the corrupt captain. I got it in good with the quartermaster and ordered some guns.

edit: Does anyone know how to open these quartermaster crates? They're locked, apparently.

edit2: How do I get more of those shipment points or whatever the forget they're called?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 05:35:01 AM by Chriz »

Egh, what server? Im beating up the ai in droppys already out of boredom.

Egh, what server? Im beating up the ai in droppys already out of boredom.

Production Prison 36, I think its called.

Production Prison 36, I think its called.
Nu im in gs13
NIGRO KELLEY GOT ME ASDF
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 06:54:38 AM by LegendZ »