Poll

Idea: Space Nazis in ss13, yes or no?

Yep
No

Author Topic: Space Station 13: *gasp*CENTRATION (SS3D)!  (Read 618268 times)

Quick tip: If you jump out the escape wing airlock, you have a 1/3rd chance of landing on an asteroid field. Bring a jetpack and fly around near the bottom of the z-level, and you'll find a station. It contains a toolbox of power, a unique jumpsuit, a laser gun, a police baton (not stun one, but instaknockdowns), and metal foam grenades.

but you will find T.U.R.D. commandos

So I suggested a game mode in ooc based off 7 Days a Skeptic about a month ago
now there's a new game mode based on the same idea :D

Welder mode
A psychopath serial killer with a Welders mask and apron brandishing a machete
goes around killing EVERYONE your job is to manually call the shuttle and survive
you either run or fight back, power goes out too. There is a cult leader and he has to help the Welder as best he can and escape alive.
It also plays the music from 7 Days a Skeptic

Wow. A five minute nuke round because the Captain was handicapped and left the disk just for me.

Wow. A five minute nuke round because the Captain was handicapped and left the disk just for me.
Was he too busy killing Jones the space cat?

but you will find T.U.R.D. commandos
Not on the station you land on.

Idiot captains. I dont hide the disc because of pinpointers but somtimes i think it would be better to grab the rcd and wall it in somwhere. Actually thats a pretty good idea unless they bring bombs.

Good/annoying hiding spots probobly (havent tried them im just guessing)

1.Toxins mixing room (the area is superheated)
2.Rwalled in somewhere hard to reach
3.Walled in next to the singularity
4.In your pocket (its better than leaving it in one spot)

So I suggested a game mode in ooc based off 7 Days a Skeptic about a month ago
now there's a new game mode based on the same idea :D

Welder mode
A psychopath serial killer with a Welders mask and apron brandishing a machete
goes around killing EVERYONE your job is to manually call the shuttle and survive
you either run or fight back, power goes out too. There is a cult leader and he has to help the Welder as best he can and escape alive.
It also plays the music from 7 Days a Skeptic

Why didnt i think of that??? Ugh im the one who posted the first topic about the series!
Also theres kinda a problem with tazers unless those break during the mode because one shot with tazer and the killer is down. (Wasnt he immune to electricity or somthing?)

I keep most everything in my storage on my person. Minus the album, camera, jetpack and pinpointer.

i was playing 3.77 on sandbox and was injecting random inserted srynges into me got telekinesis hit a UFO beat the stuff out of martians from outside with telekinesis took over the UFO found an axe stepped on crystal shards found a zombie station beat the stuff out of them found an axe in space found the turds station beat the stuff out of them with the axe got the toolbox of power went back to station and had a siezure and someone beat me to death with my toolbox of power when i dropped it in the siezure
an admin allowed respawn i restarted i found the wizards den took a tele scroll teleported to the zombie station used again and found research station epsilon scary music played i set up a beacon almost everyone in the server came to the beacon i broke down a door foind a crab beat the crap out of it with an axe saw a body without a head walked away found a blackhole that was very weak launched the body without a head into it found an engineer in a box kept it in my pack found a hand tele and a brainburger teled back ate the burger destroyed stuffsky with the engineer in a box got revenge on the guy that killed me before found my previous body looted it and got the axe again and someone called the shuttle and an admin logged in stuff happened through the 10 minutes the shuttle arrived the admin put creepers in the shuttle they seen me when i got in they got confused exploded and killed me also then it left and the game ended

A person would die of suffocation before they finished that.

well i did have a jetpack and space suit from EVA

I wasn't- You know, nevermind.

He likes to bullstuff, its okay Jacob, he's a dumbass unlike us.... Pro's, bro.

I am Coolspot ,Feep, because I'm awesome.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O

That's right, fear me.