Author Topic: Great Games Experiment  (Read 8557 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
http://www.GreatGameloveperiment.com

Garage Games is launching a social networking site for games.  It's like a game portal where you can add favorites and have a profile and friends and stuff.  If you've made any games you can create a new page for them and people can review it.  It's a good way to find new games and connect with other gamers and developers.

Theres a complete writeup on it here

It's currently in beta, but if you've logged into garage games in the past year, you can sign up using the same email here http://www.greatgameloveperiment.com/account/create/
You also get beta invites, but I'm not sure how those are handed out. 

You should all sign up and rate Blockland/Age of Time/me higher.

I've been on there for a while, and same with RTB, so please feel free to add yourself to the "I play it" list on RTB as well (if you play it). It's a nice way of showing how popular and fun Blockland is to the rest of the GarageGames.com community. If you guys can think of any stuff we're missing from the RTB page, let me know and I'll add it (if it makes sense to be there in the first place).

PS: Feel free to give RTB a good rating too. ;)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2006, 06:25:18 PM by mocheeze »

Me and a few of my IPs are all over that :-D

Send me a friend request when you get in dude. :)

Thanks for sharing this with us BS. Very odd/interesting site..

EDIT: Now I know what mocheeze looks like...
« Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 02:16:12 PM by Packer »

I'm still waiting for my email to get accepted..

This site is slow as hell... I am unimpressed

BJwayMods Media actually has a feature like this under development in the Game Dev section.

A Mocheeze viewing applet? Interesting...

lets turn mocheese into a browser!

bjway, just keep in mind that you can get sued if you include a pen0r cam.

If Mocheeze doesn't want his pen0r broadcasted all over the web he could sue you...