Author Topic: Great Games Experiment  (Read 8617 times)

(since when are you a mod rotondo...)...
Since he worked on RTB

its bill gates...not gill bates
Gill bates is his "name"!

Gill Bates is correct.

Yuck Fou
Its an asian guy.

That's nucking futs. I've never seen Spation make a post that intelligent like that.

I have a profile there. Its actually a really good site.

This topic deserved a bump, I encourage everyone who hasn't taken a look at the site, do so now. If you want an invite, just ask one of the over 40 people who have already joined the Blockheads group. Since you can't actually view the group without membership, here is a short list of some of the members who you can get invites from. Some of them only post on the RTB forums.

astro
Badspot
Bleh
Ephialtes
FrozenDragon
Gmp
kheyre
Mocheeze
Moose
Nitramj
Otis da Houskat
Packer
Pload
Resonance_cascade
Rotondo
snotface
Spaceomega
Spation
Wedge

I really wanna join, you said you'd send me a invite, Wedge, so'd Sampapa, but the both of you never sent me a invite, i gave the both of yous my Email in the PM i gave yous :(

This topic deserved a bump, I encourage everyone who hasn't taken a look at the site, do so now. If you want an invite, just ask one of the over 40 people who have already joined the Blockheads group. Since you can't actually view the group without membership, here is a short list of some of the members who you can get invites from. Some of them only post on the RTB forums.

astro
Badspot
Bleh
Ephialtes
FrozenDragon
Gmp
kheyre
Mocheeze
Moose
Nitramj
Otis da Houskat
Packer
Pload
Resonance_cascade
Rotondo
snotface
Spaceomega
Spation
Wedge

You forgot me >:(

I really wanna join, you said you'd send me a invite, Wedge, so'd Sampapa, but the both of you never sent me a invite, i gave the both of yous my Email in the PM i gave yous :(

I've sent you two, so aol must be blocking them. Can you just set up a hotmail or yahoo address?

I've sent you two, so aol must be blocking them. Can you just set up a hotmail or yahoo address?
The only Email i got today was some invite to GameFlood, i got rid of it...

Edit: Okay, i made a new account, i made a YAHOO! one, i'll send you the Email, i got trillian if you wanna send the link on there
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 03:13:48 PM by masterlegodude »

Tis cool website, allot of cool people there and every time I seem to post some thing new my experience points go up. :D

The only Email i got today was some invite to GameFlood, i got rid of it...

Edit: Okay, i made a new account, i made a YAHOO! one, i'll send you the Email, i got trillian if you wanna send the link on there

I just sent them to you. Also, I figured I'd get rid of the rest of my invites while I was at it, so I sent them to 4 random people. Well, not completely random.