Author Topic: Guy dies and no one cares to help.  (Read 3904 times)

Because he helped a person that can actually change something, and has a degree in education, what if she was a lawyer on an important case, or something even more.

This is how the Human race dies, because everyone stops caring.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 03:47:48 PM by Riot »

Because he helped a person that can actually change something, and has a degree in education.
did you know that having a college degree can drastically reduce your chances of getting a job?

and has a degree in education, what if she was a lawyer on an important case, or something even more.

hes college educated? i dont recall that ever coming up in the report.
and it dont matter what she was, she was prob being mugged, and likely wouldn't have been a stabbing at all if the homeless guy kept to himself. she would have lost her purse and that would have been that.

This is how the earth dies, because everyone stops caring.
fixed

first of all. i see homeless guys sleeping all the time in any random place in cities.
even looking to close could provoke a mugging.

second; im not taking any time helping the less fortunate. hes homeless because hes uneducated and addicted to to much. why burden me.
i wouldn't give them money, but the least someone could do is save a life

even if he isn't being helpful to society in any way, he saved someone's life. the least you could do is return the favour

hes college educated? i dont recall that ever coming up in the report.
and it dont matter what she was, she was prob being mugged, and likely wouldn't have been a stabbing at all if the homeless guy kept to himself. she would have lost her purse and that would have been that.

I'm sure you judge your parents and friends the same way.

why was he a hero again?

anyways, hes homeless, hes trash. a phone call would have been to much time.
Someone tryed stabbing the lady and he got in the way :o

I'm sure you judge your parents and friends the same way.
dont forget his bitches and ho's

This is how the Human race dies, because everyone stops caring.
There was a time they cared..?

Is that why there was 20 times as much discrimination in the past and not so much now?

how exactly do you stop a stabbing, by diving across the street just in time?  lol no.

the mugger likely didn't even have his knife UNTIL the stupid homeless guy wanted to play hero.
her life wasn't in danger just because someone was stealing from her.

the homeless guy actually provoked his own death when no one would have been hurt.

Some people are just heartless or arrogant jerks.

Thats life. I would have stopped.

Some people are just heartless or arrogant jerks.

Thats life. I would have stopped.
one time we were driving and some dudes shot our window.
another time this mexican guy was looking through peoples mail

as for the guy being ignored on the street, that's the safest thing to do when you see your average crackhead passed out on the curb.

next time you see a person laying on the sidewalk, you just go and see how well off you are checking his pulse. i bet you will get mugged/killed by him.

just as our homeless friend here has just proven, if you play the helpful person, you get burned.
mind your business and your happy, let the trash kill themselves off in stupidity.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 03:57:04 PM by Bisjac »

It's easy to see if one is drunk/high/or sleeping, But if there is blood it's probably a good idea to check it out.