Author Topic: black hawk w/ mini gun/ rocket pods  (Read 8765 times)

:o Someone should make an Osprey.
Or those helis from Avatar :D
The front of the osprey looks almost exactly like my avatar heli si it wouldn't be too hard to do.

The front of the osprey looks almost exactly like my avatar heli si it wouldn't be too hard to do.
do make plz.

Blackhawks don't carry missiles. Suggest a Littlebird instead. They are armed with rotary guns. And as far as I am concerned, there is no such thing as a minigun.
A little bird would be amazing, but a blackhawj with two door gun would be  sweet too.

Startofortress
already
made
So shut up
Normal black hawk will be good
Just download a minigun n sit in an seat.

Startofortress
already
made
So shut up
Normal black hawk will be good
Just download a minigun n sit in an seat.
Can you
Stop
Bumping
Old
Suggestion
topics

my avatar heli

You made one? Which one is it? There were a couple different kinds.

yea ive been waitin 4 something like that

Yu cant maek block hawk.
sienc it wus shot down pew pew.
thus if we would bring it back it could only stay on the ground becaz it wus black hawk down.
and thus creting black hole

lolololololololololololol

There is only one kind of Blackhawk, and its on RTB. It is a UH-60, but it has no mini gun, or rocket pods. So thats as close as the answer that I can give you.

dude...black hawk down was an event that happened in the middle east i think, so stop being a complete stuffhead possesedangel.  even if ur being sarcastic, 10 men died inculding my neighbor's brother, i couldnt sleep for 3 days with his constant whining and bitching.

besides for the stuffpost that ^ made, this is a great idea, but black hawks dont have rockets.  like in a previous post, i recomend a little bird.  most people are too stupid to think about the difference between a black hawk and a little bird, so dont lable it as a little bird, and everyone will think its a black hawk

And as far as I am concerned, there is no such thing as a minigun.
What.

Mini-Guns

nvm, black hawk down was a mission gone wrong in Somalia, mogidishu, that was mention to capture the local warlord.

And as far as I am concerned, there is no such thing as a minigun.
YOU ARE A loving DUMBASS!!!

Blackhawks don't carry missiles. Suggest a Littlebird instead. They are armed with rotary guns.
a rotary gun is just another term for a MOUNTED chaingun
and chainguns include:
vulcans
MINIGUNS
gatling guns
and oddly enough
chainguns...