Author Topic: Clear bricks- BL_ID????  (Read 832 times)

This is kind of annoying. When I save bricks and load them and load trust, I hate seeing BL_ID: ?????          31

When you save the bricks, the brick owner's name should go in a text file, so when you load them again, the brick owner's name will appear instead of just their ID.

I find it annoying too, but what if they change theyre name?
Will it also change?

Isn't this a bug? When you cannot find the owner, then it should go automatically over to the loaders brickgroup.

The BL_ID will be replaced with the user's name once they join.

Just use Kal's list of ID's.

The brick group will always have an owner with the ID, and then adds a name when the owner joins.

It would help if the owner's name when they were on was saved in the .bls. Then that would it could do a text read and fill in the missing info.

brickgroup_id.6643 = "Kalphiter";
Although it needs to be put in.

It's more like:
Code: [Select]
brickgroup_6643.name = "Kalphiter";Anyway, if the person have changed name, it's no good if the old name is used...

Then it should automatically check the ID and see if it corresponds with the name, if it doesn't, replace the old one iwth the new name.

brickgroup_id.6643 = "Kalphiter";
Although it needs to be put in.
Oh, woops, put "6643" in the wrong place.
brickgroup_6643.name = "Kalphiter";

It's more like:
Code: [Select]
brickgroup_6643.name = "Kalphiter";Anyway, if the person have changed name, it's no good if the old name is used...
I would still like to know who used to own the bricks, and I doubt someone will be changing their name every other day.

Not possible, because when you save, you save with your ID. And then the ID list is removed. Badspot could add a function that checks against his server with registration list and names and then display them for you, but the problem would be to exploit the list Badspot have been hiding for so long.

You could ask Ephi if he want to add such a feature in RTB.