Author Topic: Everquest 2  (Read 2235 times)

Bump another time. Attached pictures because I was too lazy to upload them to photobucket or something. There were taken by me.

This game seemed pretty cool but the monthly fee always drives me away.

Bump. My dad and I have been playing since the game came out. Still fun, one of my more recent characters Zodikt is level 58 on kithicor server.

A few great features is being able to buy a houses, move furniture. And having a guild hall(guild base) and also move furniture. The crafting system is pretty damn good. I personaly hate having to go out and collect stuff by harvesting,traping, mining,gathering etc. but you make a lot of money by doing it and creating stuff.

A room in my house:

Many things in the game are interactive too. :)

I wish more peopel played so we could make a guild.

Server merge is coming soon. My main server (oasis) is being merged with unrest

intresting game...  or that what it looks like.

Warning - while you were typing 23 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
holy crap!

intresting game...  or that what it looks like.

Warning - while you were typing 23 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
holy crap!
The tutorial island (the tutorial is different depending on the zone you pick) is boring, probably because I completed it over 15 times. The fun experience of the game starts around level 20.

That robot dinosaur is still a badass.

Bump because this game is that awesome:

I'm on Antonia Bayle. I've been playing this game since 2005.
Jesusfun.

(Btw; i started this character yesterday)

« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 10:30:04 AM by skill4life »

Update on Zodikt for I am level 64, almost 65. :D
In Bonemire, it's creepy.

I loving love Bonemire.
KoS has to be the best expansion for EQ2, That and DoF.

ololol At first sight I read it as Bonernire

Another mmo with 50 hotkeys with high p2p/month?

ffff-
I really do dislike how they pretty much ruined the fun of traveling. It's too easy now. It was much fun when you actually had to travel across Nektulos and Commonlands to get to Fallen Gate.

Anyone have a character on the PVP server?