Author Topic: Guy talking about killing himself  (Read 6564 times)

I don't disagree that the person was a "Attention Whore" but that doesn't change the fact that Self Delete is a horrible action,  anyone who says "I would lol" is a reclusive or immature person, I doubt that anyone who says these things do not have any true people that they can consider actual "Friends".

Visage, you're either a person who doesn't have respect for any type of life, or an ignorant person who has no idea of what a death can do to the people that love the recently deceased.

I'm also surprised the following statement has not been posted yet.

"Welcome to the internet."

Self Delete isn't really srs bzns. Death happens all the time, if a friend of yours commits Self Delete it was probably your fault for being a douche and making him want to off himself to begin with.

As to your statement about "a friend committing Self Delete" or some stuff, I have no friends who commit Self Delete and I will never have friends who have committed Self Delete, as the moment they do they will no longer have been a friend.

Anyone who is so much of a failure that the only way he/she can deal with problems is by killing himself/herself doesn't deserve to be remembered.

Self Delete isn't really srs bzns. Death happens all the time, if a friend of yours commits Self Delete it was probably your fault for being a douche and making him want to off himself to begin with.

As to your statement about "a friend committing Self Delete" or some stuff, I have no friends who commit Self Delete and I will never have friends who have committed Self Delete, as the moment they do they will no longer have been a friend.

Anyone who is so much of a failure that the only way he/she can deal with problems is by killing himself/herself doesn't deserve to be remembered.
We have an Oasis already, and we Love him to death. There is no room for 2. :C

As for your comment, I love how you generalize everyone with suicidal thoughts as failures and those you would never be friends with.  :cookieMonster:

Guys, i'm going to jump off of a building. :c Help!
Donut worry! I will catch you!
maybe

No, reasons for Self Delete vary on the situation. You speak as if you don't give a stuff if your "friend" committed Self Delete, just because a person commits Self Delete doesn't mean that they where a failure. It's quite the opposite actually, my friend was a very successful person, the only issue was that she had some very bad occurrences in her life.

I could sit here and type my friends story but I fear that it would just be a waste of time since you all seem to have the same "Opinion" about this subject.

No, reasons for Self Delete vary on the situation. You speak as if you don't give a stuff if your "friend" committed Self Delete, just because a person commits Self Delete doesn't mean that they where a failure. It's quite the opposite actually, my friend was a very successful person, the only issue was that she had some very bad occurrences in her life.

That she failed to deal with by any means, killing herself aside, making her a failure.

That she failed to deal with by any means, killing herself aside, making her a failure.
What about those with disorders that commit Self Delete because to them? They may fail to deal with them properly, but that doesn't make them failures.

What about those with disorders that commit Self Delete because to them? They may fail to deal with them properly, but that doesn't make them failures.

By definition someone who fails is a failure, guy.

You speak as if you think anyone that even thinks about Self Delete is a complete failure, you don't even know the facts or the details of what she went through. The person who caused her Self Delete is now serving a life sentence in prison, it was not her fault at all.

You speak as if you think anyone that even thinks about Self Delete is a complete failure, you don't even know the facts or the details of what she went through. The person who caused her Self Delete is now serving a life sentence in prison, it was not her fault at all.

...Her corpse is in prison?

By definition someone who fails is a failure, guy.
You give failure a much more negative connotation, though. :c Post-traumatic stress disorder, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder; these things are all difficult to deal with, and not everyone copes with these things the same way, with or without said issues. :/

Vat? O.o

No, her father. The father kept her locked in a mental cage, he would beat her and occasionally rape her. The only time she was able to leave was for school. She was told that if she spoke a word of it to anyone that he would find her and kill her. The hour before she committed Self Delete she left a note on my door step, it described all that had happened. After I brought it to the authorities it was to late, they found her in the closet of her fathers room with a noose around her neck.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 09:57:47 PM by Desolation »

Who cares? If someone wants to kill themselves let them. Self Delete is for idiots and weaklings.

Who cares? If someone wants to kill themselves let them. Self Delete is for idiots and weaklings.
What about those whom commit Self Delete out of guilt or experience? Or those who consider it because of pain or disorder? Just because someone commits Self Delete or considers it does not make them an idiotic weakling. :/

What about those whom commit Self Delete out of guilt or experience? Or those who consider it because of pain or disorder? Just because someone commits Self Delete or considers it does not make them an idiotic weakling. :/

I've just given up on these members, they don't understand.

I've just given up on these members, they don't understand.
But I've got, hiiiigh hopes, I've got hiiiigh hopes! I've got, high apple piiiiie in the skyyy hopes!

/Oldpersonreference