Author Topic: Accused for hacking at school.  (Read 61963 times)

Code: [Select]
@echo off
:a
color a3
color b3
color c2
color e5
color d0
color a2
color f4
color a3
color c8
color b9
color d3
color b4
goto :a

then press alt+enter for fullscreen
what am I about to do ...exactly?
what does this forget with do?

My teachers think that using "Text to speech" will mess up the computer. They are loving stupid.

@echo off
color a3
color b3
color c2
color e5
color d0
color a2
color f4
color a3
color c8
color b9
color d3
color b4

Good thing I'm not epileptic.

Back in 8th grade I took a screen cap of my computer because I didn't feel like doing work and I pasted it in paint and I was messing around like coloring it and stuff, and Apparently according to this student teacher who flipped out on me for "hacking".

How the forget?

My Vocational school claims to have the latest and the greatest when it comes to technology They think Adobe CS3 is like brand new, even though my regular high school had CS5 the day it came out. My Vocational school has really crappy computers and servers.

One time I pulled out Adobe flash animator so I could learn some more animation skills during lunch. A teacher walked in and saw how "complicated" it was and kicked me out because she thought I was hacking. She was searching my account for like a hour for any hacking tools. What a bitch.

One time I pulled out Adobe flash animator so I could learn some more animation skills during lunch. A teacher walked in and saw how "complicated" it was and kicked me out because she thought I was hacking. She was searching my account for like a hour for any hacking tools. What a bitch.

"OH BOY DIS KID WUZ HAXING I NO IM GONNA GET PWAISE ONSE I FIND HIS HACKSING TEWLS"

Also, why is it like on Fox news or any news in general that there's a hacker in a basement, wearing a ski mask with a laptop?

Also, why is it like on Fox news or any news in general that there's a hacker in a basement, wearing a ski mask with a laptop?
Because if you don't have a ski mask the internets can see you.

Oh noes!

@echo off
color a3
color b3
color c2
color e5
color d0
color a2
color f4
color a3
color c8
color b9
color d3
color b4
Someone needs to teach me how to execute this :P

My school loving sucks in ICT (computer class fools if you didn't know)
They have pointless filtering (you can't even go onto google.co.uk for images and we have to go to the canaidian one). We used to be able to play really fun flash games such as mario flash or madness interactive
now we have such a stuffty country with so high health and saftey it sucks bollocks.

Someone needs to teach me how to execute this :P
Batch file I think.

Text Highlight > Ctrl+C > Text Document > Ctrl+V > SaveAs > Derp.bat > Execute

Dididoitrite?

Solution: Don't touch the computer in computer lesson.