Author Topic: Accused for hacking at school.  (Read 61460 times)

Text Highlight > Ctrl+C > Text Document > Ctrl+V > SaveAs > Derp.bat > Execute

Dididoitrite?

Yep.  Now try this:

Code: [Select]
@echo off
:a
start "cmd"
goto :a

I had a "computer class" at the middle school. Basically we learn about stuff we already knew.
My old school's computer class was awesome. We took apart computers and messed around on the internet.

In my school we know 10 Administrator users and there password ill write them down
user1-1111
user2-2222
user3-3333
user4-4444
user6-6666
user7-7777
user8-8888
user9-9999
supply-6666

and from those we can delete other peoples acounts
we also know how to change are pass so im thinking to changing it in too- chub flub chub flub

@echo off
color a3
color b3
color c2
color e5
color d0
color a2
color f4
color a3
color c8
color b9
color d3
color b4

then press alt+enter for fullscreen

awesome

A friend of mine got banned from all school computers for the rest of the year because he took the school desktop and made it say "*my school name here* sucks"

and in the referral it said: "... student somehow obtained a copy of the DCSD standard desktop..." and we forgetin lol'd

apparently print screen is "OMG LEET HAXORING" now

also there has been more than one time where the school has called down to the district building because "one of the computers has a virus" only to have me stop and delete the virus before IT can get there =D

Last week I was in the IT classroom doing an art assignment, but my school account couldn't connect to the printer, so I tried searching the network for the printer. The second I start doing this, an educational assistant (or whatever they're called, student teacher?) was like WHY ARE YOU SEARCHING FOR A PRINTER? JUST CLICK PRINT AND YOU'RE DONE. I knew she had no idea what she was talking about so I explained to her my problem and she insisted on just clicking print.

tl;dr stupid teacher has no idea how things work

Yeah it's to be expected that the students know more about computers than the computer teachers.

Yep.  Now try this:

@echo off
start "cmd"

Anyone got anymore stuff like this?

I've only ever had one good computer teacher, he actually knew how computers worked
then again he also had a habit of looking down girls shirts

you win some you lose some

I've only ever had one good computer teacher, he actually knew how computers worked
then again he also had a habit of looking down girls shirts

Sounds like a pretty cool guy to me

Sounds like a soon-to-be registered love offender to me

Fixed.

...recolored the window so that the background was white and the text was black...
@echo off
color F0
pause

Are school has a silly system of accounts. I can easily lock peoples accounts whenever I want without much hassle. I also know how to get around their web site blocking system.