Author Topic: days left to retail?  (Read 8085 times)

Dang.

Advantages of no EW

It looks like real lego.

Disadvantages of no EW

builds cause more lag

They dont look as nice

There's less lag than an RTB build with Editor Wand.

Yup, more bricks, more lag.

There's less lag than an RTB build with Editor Wand.
I meant retail builds lag less.

You still make no sense

He has the-filtered-boy's blood in him, ofcourse he cannot make sense.

You still make no sense

you can build more for the price of less lag!

He has the-filtered-boy's blood in him, ofcourse he cannot make sense.
I lol'd at that.

I find it particulary sad if you lack the basic sense of knowing how to convert irregular objects into something identifiable without using the editor wand.

The concept of editing bricks ruins the whole point of the game which is "legally different than Lego themed", you can't shape bricks in real life, why change the the way the game was meant to be played?

Yes, I'm personally extremely excited about the loss of the editor wand. I always hated brick stretching, and I always will. I look forward to the day where people actually have to build. :D

Right on, but I do miss the good ol' days  of early 2005...such originality...

i would suggest badspot to get 1.5 the lighting is so much better and makes particle lights work better there is a demo that he will be able to see the newer lighting

Yes 1.5 is great! For the price of only half your framrate, you get semi decent lights! woo, I'm jumping for joy.

maor, I don't think Badspot needs to download the demo. He WORKS at GarageGames dude. And NOTOR is right about 1.5. I don't think Badspot is looking forward to adding new lights (and the bugs that come with them) and all the old bugs that he already squashed in his current version back in with 1.5.

Until GarageGames fixes 1.5, I'm not going to touch it.

Fixes is the wrong word to use, I mean technically nothing is really too broken in TGE 1.5, it just needs some enhancements.