Author Topic: BLOCKLAND 4 IPOD TOUCH, IPONE, OR IPAD!!!!!!!!  (Read 6689 times)

hey, the people who made this game are exelent, now how about they make a version for the ipod touch, iphone, ipad, or something that is not a PC, MAC or LABTOP.
         - something that can fit in ur pocket

- Irish Ninja 12

Interesting idea but I don't think the hardware of one of listed devices is good enough to support Blockland.

Interesting idea but I don't think the hardware of one of listed devices is good enough to support Blockland.

Look at this guy's other posts too.

What does that have to do with this suggestion?

Isn't Ipad a woman's cleaning device?

ya i hav an iphone and when i want to play BL, I have to boot up this really old computer (which takes a long time). but if it were for Iphone or ipod touch, that'l be awesome

ya i hav an iphone and when i want to play BL, I have to boot up this really old computer (which takes a long time). but if it were for Iphone or ipod touch, that'l be awesome
Why not just get a new laptop?

It only takes a long time because you have a lot of garbage on it.

I have an old computer, with XP.
I can barely scroll in my "Add or Remove Programs" window.
None of those programs (aside from drivers) open on startup.
On startup, I only have about 18-20 processes.

My computer starts up fairy quickly and as soon as the desktop shows, I can open something instantly.

I know an iPod/Pad/Phone would not be able to handle a game like Blockland.

I heard you can use VNC Mocha for playing Blockland on iPhone.

It kinda annoys me when people think that two seperate cool things should be combined.

Blockland is awesome, and iPod touch is pretty cool, but that doesn't mean they should be combined.

Based on the iphones hardware at the moment....maybe a 2d version? The ipad however, may be possible but I don't think you could have too many bricks......or very good physics....Re-post in like 20-25 years when the hardware is better. :cookieMonster:

EDIT: What's a "IPONE"?