Author Topic: This kid says im stupid cause i play Blockland.  (Read 14258 times)

wait graphics are better on blockland than roblox!
no stuff

whip out the real legos

whip out the real legos
legos are stupid
you has no life if u bild wit stupid colerd brix.
creativity is dumb

I lol'd at this because I am basically the only one in my school who plays BL. Nobody plays roblox :P.

I like them both. I don't see why everyone who plays blockland hates roblox, and Half of roblox hates blockland.

I like them both. I don't see why everyone who plays blockland hates roblox, and Half of roblox hates blockland.

Everyone who plays blockland is smart enough not to hate roblox, but to hate the noobs who hate blockland.

tell him to forget off and slap him upside the head, dont be intimidated by roblox friends like him.

Give him this.
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Roblox

Edit: As soon as you make it to the page, read it out.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 10:31:42 PM by Master Shadow Phoenix »

Wtf, I click that and in the corner you see a japanese girl, naked getting banged. What the-

Wtf, I click that and in the corner you see a japanese girl, naked getting banged. What the-
If only you used adblock. This is the article explaining Roblox and their fail community. I kinda like their game but the community is what's getting me pissed.

Today i was at school when me and my freinds were talking then the word "roblox" popped up. I said i hate it and i play Blockland. So then some kid comes up and says your stupid. You play blockland and it sucks get off that loving game and play roblox. I said roblox is dumb. He said well at least we dont have bad graffics and less lag. I said no your guys look like a blob in game and roblox is the laggiest game i've ever tried. He said your such a handicap and noob roblox better.

Can anybody tell me somthing to say so i can defend?

Tell him "Wow! Saying otehr games are crap is a good idea! Businesses would be very good if they used this tactic!"

Tell him Roblox is nothing but props , since it is nothing but props.

Can anybody tell me somthing to say so i can defend?
Punch him in the face.