Author Topic: This kid says im stupid cause i play Blockland.  (Read 14259 times)

PUNCH HIM IN THE loving FACE! PEOPLE SAY THE SAME STUFF AT MY CRAPPY SCHOOL!

I lol'd at this because I am basically the only one in my school who plays BL. Nobody plays roblox :P.
Same. My friend used to play, but he got a new computer, lost his key, and can't remember the email he used. He's so pissed.

On topic: Ask him to explain his accusations. Most likely, he saw BL on a video that was crappily made.

I've gotten about 3 people from my school to try Blockland.
One won't stop asking questions.
-"Is there a mod to do (BlahBlahBlah)."

In ways, roblox is better.

This kid says i'm blockland cause i play stupid.
That adult says he's not blockland cause i don't play smart.
...What?

I lol'd at this because I am basically the only one in my school who plays BL. Nobody plays roblox :P.
i got one of my Spanish friends to play blockland , he has no idea how to play :-|

Say "I love you."

And then walk away.

I've inspired two people to join, although they went and got a virus, but their comp should be at woring status soon. They didn't even have usernames yet...

I have the same problem.

You're not stupid, and Dalton McKinly, if you're reading this, I just want to tell you something, I'M NOT GAY YOU ROBLOX KISSER!!!!!!

Say "I love you."

And then walk away.
   That's funny and gay at the same time.  :-D

I've gotten about 3 people from my school to try Blockland.
You and others whom have done similar things to this, are like the Jehovah Witnesses of Blockland. :o