Author Topic: The Doors of Perception [Machinima]  (Read 7610 times)

That was really great. Did you use an interior for the museum or was it an actual build?

I've been waiting to hear "Break on Through (to the Other Side)" all the time, but it's a great film anyway. Finally a film where the cameraman and the rest of the crew actually knew what the hell they were doing.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 06:47:12 AM by Barnabas »

That was really great. Did you use an interior for the museum or was it an actual build?

It was a build.

That was the best blockland movie I have ever seen!

Also, will you relese that door at 5:00?

Huh? It's just one of the doors in the JVS Pack. Probably one of the old outdated ones, several people mentioned that in my server lol.

I've been waiting to hear "Break on Through (to the Other Side)" all the time, but it's a great film anyway. Finally a film where the cameraman and the rest of the crew actually know what the hell they are doing.

I put The End for the credits, but got removed by WMG so I had to go with something less popular.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 06:47:32 AM by DarkStar »

This movie is sensational in comparison to most Blockland movies.
I'm so glad to see a film that had some serious effort and planning put into it.

Thank you.

really nicely done. congrats

Saw this on Youtube before i saw the topic. Best BL movie Ever.

Also, you owe me a fresh pair of undies, mine are all sticky.

Great fun, 90% of credit goes to Darkstar for his freaking awesome editing skillz. Builds had very little effort spent on them (you could probably tell) but if you think this was epic, just wait for AAW2... =]

Amazing job with the plane catch seen.
Lol only took like 5 attempts =3.

Actual build (quickly thrown together).

I'm so glad to see a film that had some serious effort and planning put into it.
This was actually a bit of a warmup out of our inactiveness and was generally done bit after another (just finished recording one section... "Where should we go now?" "Uh.... Aircraft carrier :D"

could you give us the build and the events you used

We're making a comeback  :cookieMonster:

could you give us the build and the events you used

why would you want it.. no

That was pretty awesome, excellent job.

Nice job! I really enjoined watching it.

Now I really consider myself, and my work a pathetic piece of crap.

All I can say is it was fantastic work and a genius idea.

I'm happy you accepted me just when I entered the scene. I loved driving that plane! The catch scene was hard though.

But anyways, it's a pretty damn good job.