Poll

Is the spy underpowered?

Yes.
No.

Author Topic: TF2 - Spy Petition  (Read 9205 times)

Add me to the list. I miss the spies of old...

This topic is just proof that you suck.  The spy isn't underpowered at all.

This topic is just proof that you suck.  The spy isn't underpowered at all.

loving this.

damn once i dropped into a hallway and rushed a heavy head on with a knife, i got killed

forgeten buff required

I've seen some amazing spies. I'm terrible because I just snipe with the ambassador all the time, but if I really tried to think about it I could probably be a decent spy.

I try to play spy a good bit because it's a different experience, but I rarely get any kills. Though, maybe once it comes out for Mac I'll be better using a non slow-as-forget emulator to play and be able to improve.

Once you get behind enemy lines it is so easy to just backstab like 15 people in a row following a large crowd, on 2fort it is fun to go up through the sewers stealth to the battlements and backstab like 5 snipers.

And on the way there, pass up the sentry, dispenser, heavy/medic, and the enemy teleporter to your intel!

If you ask me, spies never should have existed.

Only thing underpower about spies is stabbing from the front it is laughably weak, but you really shouldn't be trying to stab in the front, it just sucks when someone else spots you and even an engineer and spy can 1 shot with their melee weap but dagger attacks from the front take 4-7 stabs to kill.

A good spy doesn't go on forums and complains about how spies are underpowered after certain updates. A good spy adapts to these changes and improves.

If anything you're just bitching because you don't know how to play.

If you ask me, spies never should have existed.
A good spy never did...

That could go both ways

Added people to the list. And also:

To those who are saying that I am a bad spy because of the things I have noticed, I love playing as spy, and know how to play as spy, the points that I brought up were not learned through only personal experiences, but also from watching others fail at spy. This thread isn't because I suck at spy, it's because the majority of people do.

This thread isn't because I suck at spy, it's because the majority of people do.

Then they should be better Spies and stop complaining.

Then they should be better Spies and stop complaining.
You gotta admit while other classes get better, Spy gets left in the dust with a new watch -_-.