Author Topic: [BAN] - Blockland Alliance Navy: Later, buddy.  (Read 263739 times)

You're at blame for a majority of it.
I never said I didn't submit any of it. I just said it's not all my fault.

Like qwepir in ARES.

I never said I didn't submit any of it. I just said it's not all my fault.

Like qwepir in ARES.
If you were at all bright enough to actually read and understand the point of my post and what I am trying to shove into that thick skull of yours is that you have done a MAJORITY of the stuffposting.

OnTopic:
I have decided that I will in fact apply for BAN.
I have an idea and some design thought up. I will start tomorrow.

*Applause to senses"
For being the first person on the blacklist.

Could I app with something that is both events and a build? Like, you pick which I'm best at, and put me there? Or even in both?

Yes! Just apply with your best work and give your opinion on which class you'd prefer to be in. We'll judge a lot of the placement decision on your personal opinion about what you're most skilled at. 

Yes! Just apply with your best work and give your opinion on which class you'd prefer to be in. We'll judge a lot of the placement decision on your personal opinion about what you're most skilled at. 
You worded it much better than I could. :3

Baw, but I'm not good at spaceships ;-;

Baw, but I'm not good at spaceships ;-;
Doesn't necessarily have to be a spaceship. It can be something futuristic, like a research facility or some kind of futuristic factory with a stuffload of techy stuff inside. It can even be something like the Orbital Service Platform you see in that video and the main post.

If I were to make a space rp as an eventing app, would it be allright if I used one of the ARES clan ships since I can't build worth crap?

Shouldn't you ask ARES first?

Shouldn't you ask ARES first?
Well Comr4de did give out the save...

If I were to make a space rp as an eventing app, would it be allright if I used one of the ARES clan ships since I can't build worth crap?
No.

No.
So if I attempt to make a ship and it is horrible will that decrease my chances of getting in?