Author Topic: [BAN] - Blockland Alliance Navy: Later, buddy.  (Read 267266 times)

So if I attempt to make a ship and it is horrible will that decrease my chances of getting in?

People can always improve. Just because you build badly now doesn't mean you can't build well in the future. Just work hard and try your best on your application. If you're not good enough, but you still want to get in, try again and use the criticism to better your work. 

People can always improve. Just because you build badly now doesn't mean you can't build well in the future. Just work hard and try your best on your application. If you're not good enough, but you still want to get in, try again and use the criticism to better your work. 
I just meant if I was applying for the eventing branch would the quality of the build at all affect my chances of getting in?

I'm going to assume that custom bricks (not tophius's) are not allowed?

If they are, I have an app right now.

I'm going to assume that custom bricks (not tophius's) are not allowed?

If they are, I have an app right now.
They are allowed.

Also, due to a power outage the server shut down abruptly. I hope someone saved recently.
Disregard that, everything's okay now.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 05:40:06 PM by Aurion »

I was going to apply for this last time it was up. I got started on an application but eventually gave up, shortly afterwards BAN closed anyways.
I don't know if I'll give it another go. Maybe.

-nag-
Apparently some past version of myself told him that he was allowed into the clan simply by spamming stuff in the server last night. This never happened as I was not here last night. Later admitted to simply be trolling. I will not tolerate this stuff.

Ah.

Also, am I going to be blacklisted for stuffposting page 5?

No, just don't do it again.

Just curious, is there any way to get off the blacklist if you're on it?

if two people work on 1 rather large build, can both people app with that build at once?

if two people work on 1 rather large build, can both people app with that build at once?
It needs to be a solo effort.

Just curious, is there any way to get off the blacklist if you're on it?