Author Topic: [BAN] - Blockland Alliance Navy: Later, buddy.  (Read 267267 times)

Yay!
And im just saying that the blacklist dosent mean anything to me, i was never planning on joining.

We don't care.

WHO SAID BUTTER? I HAVE NO BUTTER AND I HAS WAFFLES. My syrup walked away.

When my firewall is repaired. Which should be sometime this weekend.

Good! What happened, exactly?

On another note, I've just completed a mini-model of a new ship on Dread's server. I'm going to start construction sometime this weekend. On your server.

When i get in, i shall host.

Good! What happened, exactly?
Same stupid stuff where the local IP addresses in the house get scrambled whenever a new computer hooks into the network. I'm going to do my best to fix it, but since I'm getting a new laptop tomorrow for graduation, the addresses will be scrambled again. I'll keep working on it.

When i get in, i shall host.
Get out. You won't get in, you've been declined by KC all the time, you act as if you will always get into a clan and you are an idiot trying to kiss-up.

Hey ace, I don't know if you've seen this, but here it is anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6A1SBuQ0-A&playnext_from=TL&videos=cPvO7Hnscrc

Sorairo Days in mario paint :o

Get out. You won't get in, you've been declined by KC all the time, you act as if you will always get into a clan and you are an idiot trying to kiss-up.
You won't know that until you see his application.

Also whoops doubletoast.

You won't know that until you see his application.

Also whoops doubletoast.
I know, I get the feeling he won't because KC(I believe) declined him numerous times.

Hey ace, I don't know if you've seen this, but here it is anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6A1SBuQ0-A&playnext_from=TL&videos=cPvO7Hnscrc

Sorairo Days in mario paint :o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkIYKg04KNI&feature=related

I've made minor progress on my app.
I'm thinking of actually adding a story line, like making it an abandoned orbital service station and giving it a backstory.

Elphie, you truely need to get your friend ass out of this loving thread. Your a stuffposter, thats all.

Cinder, this is the kind of stuff i'm talking about that makes me say no to you joining UGN or merging your little freindship clan into it, we don't need a bunch of soft people in a space clan.

Quick update: It's going to be a little while longer, we're getting nailed extremely hard by storms up here in Ohio. A huge number of tornadoes have hit around here and we're getting some intense windstorms over the next few hours. A high school nearby has been destroyed and a few people have been killed. It's going to be a long night. Wish me luck, gentlemen.

Quick update: It's going to be a little while longer, we're getting nailed extremely hard by storms up here in Ohio. A huge number of tornadoes have hit around here and we're getting some intense windstorms over the next few hours. A high school nearby has been destroyed and a few people have been killed. It's going to be a long night. Wish me luck, gentlemen.
Don't die please, I haven't finished my app yet D:

Tornado touched down about a mile west of my house. We'll see..