0 (0%)
Cleric (Support)
7 (43.8%)
Engineer (Defense)
2 (12.5%)
Fighter (Offense)
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Generic Adventure RPG - Another Damn Forum Game  (Read 19932 times)

so, new topic and let this die? Y/N

so, new topic and let this die? Y/N
When nick accepts/declines my offer.

I say we let him back in, but if he starts getting stupid again he is banned.
Alright,rockets,you better not start any stuff. (I hate people where they have master or something like that. Because then they use it like this:LOL YOU CALLED ME MASTER YOU'RE LIKE ME SLAV OR SOMETIN')

you can just call me MR or something, I never really cared (or knew) someone would think like that

I have to go,back in 2 hours at least. Anyways,a somewhat beta version of what they will look like. I haven't decided yet on the art.

Quick nickless update tiem!

Press A for:
How about i pay you IN FISTS!

Press B for: Sure i'll buy it. *Pays*

I was thinking something like that:

Buy the adventure guide.

Everyone dances in a swirly rainbow as they have purchased the .txt they probably could have gotten off of a Google search. The document will aid them quite well.

(Click here to download the guide)

As for ? taking over the adventure, of course you can. I'm going to be busy for a few weeks. I've got tons of work to do around my house and at school (we have this big picnic thing and I have to work our booth) and I won't be able to make panels for the comic for awhile. So in the mean time, ? will be taking over the adventure. But I do say that you should use the guide posted above for the rest of the adventure, use the same characters, and keep masterockets banned because I don't like him :v. Also, ?, I'd like to try and help out whenever I could. After I get some free time and I'm not gaming, I'll try updating the comic.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 06:27:59 PM by NickTheSushi »

<3 you too nick
No srsly, you can't do anything in the adventure. You shat in this topic too much already :v

then you could make a new one and start the adventure all over again :V

Or you could stop loving posting.

Or you could stop loving posting.
so could you, now go back to your story

so could you, now go back to your story
A.R.C. isnt' being a big ass friend.

Seriously master, stop loving posting. No one gives a stuff about what you have to post here because all you've been doing is pissing and moaning because you aren't in a stupid loving comic/game.

A.R.C. isnt' being a big ass friend.

Seriously master, stop loving posting. No one gives a stuff about what you have to post here because all you've been doing is pissing and moaning because you aren't in a stupid loving comic/game.
Have I done that recently? no