Author Topic: HEY ATHIESTS  (Read 6251 times)

If god truly exists and wanted to kill all bad people, how come they are still here?

Correct me if i am wrong, but where is God or Allah or whatever now?
The almighty god(s) seem to be sleeping or slumbering now because the world is one battlefield nowadays.
Wars everywhere, people stealing and committing murder.

I am not really a 'believer', but if i meet him personal, I'll be sure to say hi.
I don't hate any religion, people get hope and faith out of a religion and that makes it so powerfull.

Religion is sometimes like love.
There are many types of love.
People who believe in their religion, love it.

There's no need to discuss if God exists or if this all is just evolution of the human, perhaps there is a compromise between those.
God could have 'invented' evolution.
Or perhaps religion is just all fake.

Think outside the box and accept the fact that people believe in different things.

Now stop blowing stuff up like those terrorists. ;)
I lol'd.

We should all just watch Ghostbusters together.

Like on Livestream or something. Stickam perhaps. One of us stream the movie, and the rest of us video chat and make commentary.

forget YES

Next weekend, I'll bring my Ghostbusters 1+2 combo pack to my dads and livestream it.

edit: someone should host a ventrillo server as well

I don't understand why everyone cares what someone else thinks. So what if someone thinks there's a God, does that entitle you to shoot him down and mock him for believing in something?

So what if someone thinks there's a God, does that entitle you to shoot him down and mock him for believing in something?
Yes

forget YES

Next weekend, I'll bring my Ghostbusters 1+2 combo pack to my dads and livestream it.

edit: someone should host a ventrillo server as well

I have that combo pack. Is it green and slime textured?

Let people believe what they want. No matter how ridiculous.
Indeed.