Author Topic: "horse-like" smaller racing vehicle  (Read 1596 times)

So uh, you guys know how making smaller racing courses out of bricks is very difficult because of the wonky physics that blockland has regarding vehicle>brick collision, right?

Welp, everybody knows mister horse, and his wonderful brick collision. So why not make a small racing kart thing that is basically a horse that uses the WASD keys to turn/accelerate rather than to strafe/run.

Don't think the kart would ever need to tilt or change its angle like that, even on ramps. That seems unneeded. And maybe some neat features could be implemented like the kart slowing down when it is damaged or something like that...

(yes this is a shameless mario kart rip off)

I would like to know if this is possible

I honestly have no idea what you're asking for...

Really? It's basically just a vehicle that moves around on bricks more like a horse or a player than a normal physics vehicle

He wants a vehicle that doesn't go flying when you hit things at weird angles.

Or just sticks into the wall... 

If you knew how to drive in the first place then you wouldn't have this problem...

If you knew how to drive in the first place then you wouldn't have this problem...

are you agreeing with carly or helping her with reading comprehension

It's called Playertype.

He wants a bot on the shape of a vehicle.

I wish I was incapable of human error like you are, carly

i don't think you can change the controls for a bot, but maybe make it semi like the slippery player so that it has sliding turns?

It would surprise me if you couldn't make the horse playerblock turn when you pressed A or D

i don't think you can change the controls for a bot, but maybe make it semi like the slippery player so that it has sliding turns?
drifting jeep, lol