Author Topic: how can you survive?  (Read 11050 times)

I use the electrons in my brain to control the emission of photons from my index finger,thus controlling dark matter.I create a wormhole out of warped space (not time).I teleport to Nebraska.

CONGRAGULATIONS! YOU HAVE SURVIVED!

There.problem solved.
MOOOOOOOOOWINSITALL!!!

So sorry.you did not quite make it. Good bye.

CONGRAGULATIONS! YOU HAVE SURVIVED!

sorry, you are not badspot.... you cant reward yourself by not fully explaining anything...

not that he does... *COUGH* *COUGH*

no, he doesnt!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 10:45:35 AM by slimabob »

Read The universe in a Nutshell and you will understand my method.Until then, assume I am correct,as I have more knowledge.

Lasso the sniper by the neck and hang him off the cliff. Then throw the knife and cut the tied part of the rope and bring it back up. Tie the rock to the rope and through it over the cliff and hope it hits the tree. swing down then climb down to where the body and knife fell. Retrieve the knife and rifle. Climb back up and make a foot-sized cavity for you to climb and climb up the cliff using the knife. Once up, reload the rifle, as you may encounter more hostiles on your way home.
AmIDoingItRight?

Or you can just lasso the sniper and throw him to his death.

Same thing, really.

Its funny, everyone left the topic

Lasso the sniper by the neck and hang him off the cliff. Then throw the knife and cut the tied part of the rope and bring it back up. Tie the rock to the rope and through it over the cliff and hope it hits the tree. swing down then climb down to where the body and knife fell. Retrieve the knife and rifle. Climb back up and make a foot-sized cavity for you to climb and climb up the cliff using the knife. Once up, reload the rifle, as you may encounter more hostiles on your way home.
AmIDoingItRight?

EXACTLY!!!!!

congratulations you have survived! Now no one else may use this strategy!

Its funny, everyone left the topic

I know

it is epic..but new i plan to keep this more on topic...

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE SURVIVED! Now no one else may use this strategy.

Throw everything at the person and jump into the water.

Im sorry you have died...please try again

c-c-combo breaker?

Please use the edit button.

1 backpack
3 rocks
1 blanket
10 pieces of paper
1 pen
1 compass
1ft of rope

P.S you can not swim
I need more specs.

What size are the rocks, what general shape are they, how aerodynamic are they, and which type are they (metamorphic, igneous, sedimentary)?
What size is the blanket, how easily can it be torn, and what color is it?
What size is the paper, how easily torn is it, what color is it, and does it have any special properties (carbon paper, [excess] ink absorbant, etc.)?
How full is the pen, how well does it work, what color is its ink, and how fine is it?
How well does the compass work and what type of markings (just NESW vs markings for every 6 degrees) does it have?
How thick is the rope, and what type is it?

How much can I not swim? Can i just not swim at all, can I only tread, or what?

EDIT: Furthermore, how wide is the gorge, and how deep is the water?

You guys have been arguing for nearly half the pages in the thread.
I re-did your scene.
-snippet-
OH WOW, I'M DEFINENTLY NOT CONCEALING SOME STUPID MESSAGE HERE, GEE IT REALLY MAKES SENSE THAT I'VE GOT IT IN TINY TEXT, OOOOH, WOW I'M SO MATURE WOW, WOW!

If you want people to be able to read concealed messages, have the size at least 6.

Sorry I-i just had to.