Author Topic: Fallout 3  (Read 2216 times)

Oblivion and Fallout's different leveling/skill building systems have a lot of different ups and downs.

I wish we could mix them together somehow...

Oblivion and Fallout's different leveling/skill building systems have a lot of different ups and downs.

I wish we could mix them together somehow...

Medieval Nukes?

Oblivion's leveling system was okay, but he only drive players had to get to the next level was a 5 point increase to stats selected by the game. If you included perks with Oblivion's level system, that would be awwwright.

The thing that made me really upset was the level cap.

Really upset.

The thing that made me really upset was the level cap.

Really upset.
What does it cap you at?

What does it cap you at?
20 without broken steel
30 with broken steel

What does it cap you at?

I forgot what is was exactly, but I believe it was 20. That or 30.

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

20 without broken steel
30 with broken steel

Yeah that.

Beat all of the addons, working on all sidequests.

Yeah it's pretty awesome.

Once I get to level 20, I'm going to take on Rughugger's challenge and take on Vault 87 on very hard in my underwear with just a baseball bat.

Yeah it's pretty awesome.

Once I get to level 20, I'm going to take on Rughugger's challenge and take on Vault 87 on very hard in my underwear with just a baseball bat.
Psh, baseball bat does work.

i totally finished the game (got every item, explored every inch of the wasteland) and other stuff.

it was fun, then i got all kinds of cool mods.

Psh, baseball bat does work.
It worked for a little bit, at least until I made my Shishkebab.

Shishkebab + 100 in melee weapons + Pyromaniac perk = The strongest melee weapon in the game

I have over 300 hours in my game. I turned the Outcast Outpost into a Base for my self with all unique weapons and items.