21 (8.9%)
bay
17 (7.2%)
yey
88 (37.4%)
gay!?
109 (46.4%)

Total Members Voted: 234

Author Topic: The Portal 2 Thread: MAP EDITOR OUT  (Read 424220 times)

RAAAAAAAAH, VALVE GET ME A PICTURE OF THOSE POTATO SKINS!

if I preordered for PS3 can i preload for PC?
because i get a copy on PC right?

if I preordered for PS3 can i preload for PC?
because i get a copy on PC right?
According to Steam's help article, The PC version is activated by a key code contained in the PS3 game's box.

So no, unless you get your copy early.

Spoiler,   The co-op hubs doors open as you beat stuff, that way you can go back and play those levels again :D  ,Spoiler end

When did chell turn into faith

Dude add me on steam and we can play Portal 2 on 360 tooooo. (add 'freezen1453').
(so far it's me, showdown, megascience, kilser and now you in the PORTAL 2 XBOX 360 CLUB).

We totally need some official set up for that. Something we can passively see... That we don't have to keep constant track of.

Ahh I wish my parents would let me get Portal 2. And I don't wanna ask people to gift me it cus they'll be like OMG YOU SO NEEDY, even though I've gifted friends alot of stuff and dgo;dfghghjgdfjghjkhfgjkm

:C

Whats all this Potato Business

Has nobody thought about a demo release?
Remember, Valve started releasing demos for their games near release at the point of L4D.
This "April 15th" thing could possibly mean a demo release for their game. It is always possible..

I don't know if i want a demo

Then i'd be stopped at a certain point only to be depressed about having to wait to finish the rest of the game when it's out :(

Someone gift me the potato sack.
And I'll gift you CS:S in return or The orange box.
Also
Inb4thesecondorangeboxCS:S2,P2,HL2:E3,TF3?

When did chell turn into faith
WHEN MY LIFE WAS FUFFILED

HOLY stuff ME MAP IN PORTAL 2 IDEA GET