21 (8.9%)
bay
17 (7.2%)
yey
88 (37.4%)
gay!?
109 (46.4%)

Total Members Voted: 234

Author Topic: The Portal 2 Thread: MAP EDITOR OUT  (Read 427415 times)

Why would valve NOT give steam preorders an early release? This way they're giving people who use THEIR service a bonus, basically promoting use of steam as well.
I don't really mind that much.
But whats cool is that Portal 2 is released two days before my birthday, and the pre-load thing is a good idea.

Wait I'm confused about what MegaScience is so mad about.

He said something about an early release pissing off 2/3 of Valve's customers when Valve is primarily a PC game company with some console releases.

2/3 of their launch platforms. What pisses me off is that there is not one hard fact that is what that information means, but people like Marcem have completely given up on finding what it might truly mean for some idea that would frustrate many users. It's one thing for an early launch on some platforms, but another to make it a surprise that will make console gamers sad as spoilers spill over their Portal forums, and including non-Portal centric ones.

Why would valve NOT give steam preorders an early release? This way they're giving people who use THEIR service a bonus, basically promoting use of steam as well.

So what you're saying is you think they should be stuck up starfishs who think they're better than everyone else but taunt us by still releasing at all?

Im crying right now, thanks to GLaDOS' evil all around
I cant say why because the spoiler might make you die.
;-;

;-;
PM?

;-;

tell us
use text sizer to make a spoiler or say *spoiler* or something

tell us
use text sizer to make a spoiler or say *spoiler* or something

Hell

no

What about users on PSP or other mobile web browsers with deficient text resizing? Seriously, don't put it in public. Hell loving no.

Hell

no

What about users on PSP or other mobile web browsers with deficient text resizing? Seriously, don't put it in public. Hell loving no.
Then just don't read it

Then just don't read it

You're saying it's perfectly fine to make this topic toxic to people checking up new, non-spoiler information? Hell no. Why?

You're saying it's perfectly fine to make this topic toxic to people checking up new, non-spoiler information? Hell no. Why?
Mega, you're trying to just cut everything down.
I use my iPod to view the forums sometimes, but the sizes stay the way they would be on a regular computer screen. Honestly, what kind of mobile device do you use?

Mega, you're trying to just cut everything down.
I use my iPod to view the forums sometimes, but the sizes stay the way they would be on a regular computer screen. Honestly, what kind of mobile device do you use?

None. I'm trying to find excuses so me, and others, don't passively stumble into it and go "OH forget forget." Seriously, justify to me why you'd post it here when you know how we are about spoilers? From the sounds of it, it'd be terrible to say anyway.

The dislikes of the many outweigh the wants of the few.

The dislikes of the many outweigh the wants of the few.

1 person is against it
2 people want it

people against it < people who want it
lrn2lovingread

Also, the only reason I console game is only because I couldn't afford a good computer.
I think it'd be good for them to release it early but for EVERYONE.
I would like this tom but for odd raisins Gabe has a special interest for just PC gamers.
He's only into consoles for the market most likely.

1 person is against it
2 people want it

people against it < people who want it
lrn2lovingread

I'm taking Economics. In Economics, you can not judge supply/demand solely by what is directly known. You can assume to an extent the true demand of the market through other knowns. And it is obvious more people would loving hate spoilers than want it.

Robot do you really want me to tell you? Its a MAJOR spoiler and it might spoil the game for you.