Author Topic: Super Mario Galaxy 2 Topic  (Read 8120 times)

"Cosmic Clones in the Chompworks"... I swear, that cost me 23 lives. I hate Cosmic Clones. I fell off my chair laughing when they all finally died.

"Cosmic Clones in the Chompworks"... I swear, that cost me 23 lives. I hate Cosmic Clones. I fell off my chair laughing when they all finally died.
I just randomly jump around (they copy your every move)

and sometimes you can trick them.

I just randomly jump around (they copy your every move)

and sometimes you can trick them.
Not me... I have tried being Cloud Mario and created a cloud, and then run around, and when the cloud disappears, I quickly jump away, but they don't fall.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 was a little too difficult for newcomers. It should of had a "Dificulty" setting.
And some of the annoying ass challenges where you need absolute concentration, so say your handicapped loving family is bugging you, you're not getting any stars..
And it shouldn't have gotten hard all of a sudden in world 5.. It should have been more balanced.

Other than that, the game is perfect.

Im on the last level in world 1, Gonna go defeat it soon.

I got it a few weeks ago and it's epic. :D Also, I beat the game and have 79 stars. It's a huge game.
-SPOILERS HIGHLIGHT TO READ-
It has 242 stars!!
O:

Am I the only one that thinks the homing-groundpound is broken in the very first level?

No. It is broken.
I originally was going to rant on this, since that's the only move I use against normal enemies, then I got to the next level and was like "never mind..."

And god I hate the faceship. It's so... small and cramped and easy to get lost when you're trying to talk to some new species you've found.

And god I hate the faceship. It's so... small and cramped and easy to get lost when you're trying to talk to some new species you've found.
Yeah, the observatory has more to explore.

Yeah, the observatory has more to explore.
At the end I thought you would get it...

at first I was like :D and then I was like :I

I think this is the most annoying level in the game.

SUPER MARIO GALAXY
SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2
The bottom statement is sounds like something I would say to that.
:P

Just played "Silver Stars in Double Time" at Beat Block Galaxy... it took more than 50 lives from me.