Author Topic: Lost add-ons and saves :O  (Read 854 times)

So I unistalled blockland and a message popped up asking if I wanted to save my add-ons , saves , and ss's so I clicked yes to all of them...when I redownloaded it ( v.15 I first downloaded it with v.14 ) and I started a game I had none of my add-ons or saves so if you could help me out and tell me how to recover these it would be a big help...or I could not be lazy and redownloaded all my crap T_T xD

I unistalled blockland
there's your problem, just update, don't uninstall and then install again
a message popped up asking if I wanted to save my add-ons , saves , and ss's so I clicked yes to all of them
i thought by default they were checked?

and to get them back, i suggest RTB

Alright Thanks You :D Ill try later I mean its not a big deal if I dont get them back but I made this pretty cool WW2 Tdm and I would like it back Lol not like im gonna cry *Cough Cough Sniff Sniff* *Crys*

how would you get it back unless a friend saved it? it's not like all your files are stored on a central database

By the way, if it isn't there, there are two possibilities to what happened.

1) It's gone. Forever.
2) It's just hidden in some other folder preventing BL from seeing it, or got moved somewhere else.

I would put my bets on 2, but 1 happened to me when I updated from V8 to V9

By the way, if it isn't there, there are two possibilities to what happened.

1) It's gone. Forever.
2) It's just hidden in some other folder preventing BL from seeing it, or got moved somewhere else.

I would put my bets on 2, but 1 happened to me when I updated from V8 to V9
i'd say #1, as he uninstalled it

i'd say #1, as he uninstalled it
Oh he did?

Its definitely #1

Oop haha! Sorry for the trouble...Oh well thanks anyways :)